Chapter 6 (not edited)

**Emmas POV**

It's been a few days since the incident with Theo and void. It hurts me everytime I think about it. I thought he could change for me. But I guess not. Maybe he can't change. It's probably not something possible. But there is a slither of humanity in him when he's around me. And because of that I still believe he can change. But even if he does too much has happened.

I put on a fake smile as I walk through school. The pack has been having meetings without me and I pretend like I don't know why. But I do. They don't want me near void. Which is obviously understandable. I want to be included. So I have to talk them.

'Hey guys' I say walking up to them. Forcing a smile. 'Do you want to do anything after school?'

'We kind of have something going on' Scott says not looking me in the eye

'Scott seriously I know you have been having meeting without me. I want to be included. I want to help' I say getting more frustrated

'Emma you can't I'm sorry' he says

'Scott please. Why won't you let me help you?' I plead. 'I will just investigate and figure it out myself so you may as well tell me now' I say crossing my arms

'Fine. We are making a plan to stop Theo. And the other person. Who we need to tell you about since you haven't met him' Scott says as the bell rings. 'Meet us at lunch'

I nod and walk to my lesson. Finally I'm going to be part of the plan. I don't know how they are going to explain the 'other person' to me without me letting slip that know exactly who he is. I'm so scared they are going to find out that I know. I want to tell Scott that they are planning to kill them but how do I even explain how I know that? I can't tell him I've known about void all this time. I just don't know what to do.

But one this I do know is that right now all I want to do is kiss void again. I know it's so selfish of me but I can't help it. I don't think I'll ever be able to help it. I don't think I'll ever love someone as much as I love him.

It's lunch time and I'm about to meet the pack. I'm really nervous. I hope I don't let it slip that I know who he is.

'So. Just before you came to beacon hills the person who you saw Theo resurrect is called a nogistune. It's a dark kitsune who possessed stiles. We managed to split them and kill void - another name for nogistune - but Theo bought him back some how. He is truly evil. He killed so many innocent people. We can't even count the amount of times he's killed. It's just too much' Scott says looking down and the pack all look terrified.

I don't say anything for a minute. I'm not sure what to even say. 'So how do we kill it' I say. It sounds like the most believable thing to make them think I don't know him

'We don't know. First we need to figure out how Theo bought him back. And why he used your blood to do so'  stiles says

But I know why he used my blood. Me the pack knows it too. The reason he died is because he thought I died. I weakened him by dying. And the pack knows this. But they don't know that I know. I don't know what else to say so I change the subject. I can't talk about void right now. 

**

After school we go to dereks lost to start thinking of a plan. The only ideas they have some up with is kidnapping him and using kanima venom to paralyse him. But they don't know where he's hiding. They've been searching the woods but they can't catch him or Theo's scent.

'Wait what about the place Theo took me when he kidnapped me. They could be hiding there' I say

'How did we not think of that seriously?' Stiles says putting his head on the palm of my hands.

We get in the car and I guide stiles on the directions. Suddenly I start to feel really guilty. I was helping the pack find void to kidnap him. But if they do they aren't going to kill him. Because they need to find another way since the last two (or one they don't know I know about the other time) didn't work. So they must find yet another way. I know I should want him dead. But i don't. And I don't think I can go through killing him again. I just cant. Part of me knows I've already chosen the side I want to be on. I just don't want to admit it to myself because it means losing my best friends. I can't admit that. I have to stay loyal to them. They've done so much for me.

We get to the place and we all step inside. The werewolves sniffing around. We walk into the room where void came alive again. I remember it so clearly. As soon as I saw his eyes shoot open I felt whole again. Like I wasn't broken.

'Their scent is here but it's very old. They've left this place now' Scott says sighing

'Sorry' I whisper to him

'It's not your fault. We should have included you earlier. But let's try and look for some clues ' he says and we start walking from room to room. It's just various different tools for the supernatural. We don't really know what they are used for. Nothing else though. No clues.

Sighing we drive back and Scott drops me off home. I see his upset look on his face. 'Hey it's okay we'll find a way to stop them. Everything will be fine' I say smiling. But not believing it. He gave me a small smile but I don't he didn't believe it too. It's not going to be fine. It's going to be hard. Really hard.

**

I go inside my dark apartment and look around. For some reason I'm upset that I'm the only one here. Part of me was hoping to see void. Standing smirking at me.  But I know that's unlikely to happen considering why I said to him the last time we saw eachother.

I walk into my room and see a small note laying on my bed. A beautiful necklace with a rose attached to it. The note read-

Baby I'm sorry. For everything meet me tomorrow in the woods so we can talk.

I love you

I examined the note. Deciding whether or not I should go see him tomorrow. But I know I probably will. I look at the stunning necklace in my hands. A massive smile appeared on my face. I love it. And I never want to let go of it. I will meet him tomorrow. Just to see what he has to say. I put the necklace around my neck and stare at it in the mirror. I can't let the pack see this and ask questions. Even though I want to where this all the time. I can't wait to see him tomorrow. I can't wait to see his beautiful face.