Chapter 22

Explicit sexual content you have been warned

**emmas POV**

I walk void back into my house and sit him down on the couch.

'We better go the pack will be coming after you' he says trying to get up

'No it's fine we still have time for you to recover. Scott will get back to the pack and they'll spend the whole day thinking of a plan' I say taking his hand again as he settles down.

'Your right' he says turning to stare into my eyes. 'Thank you for rescuing me' he says softly

'I would do anything for you' I say smiling to him.

He leans in and kisses me softly. I will never let the pack interfere with this again. I just can't do it. I can't be without him.

He pushes forward so that I'm laying down on the coach as he kisses me more roughly. I realise that he's still very weak though.

'Stop' I say and he sits up

'What's wrong are you okay?' He asks me worriedly

'I'm fine it's just you are too weak right now' I say

'Baby I'm fine I need this. In hell time is stretched out. I feel like I haven't been with you in years' he says planing his lips back onto mine. I give in and kiss him roughly back.

I sit up and straddle his hips kissing him more fiercely. He reluctantly stops our kiss to life my top off over my head and I do the same to his. Once it's off he presses hard kisses down my body and I grab onto his hair as he gets lower he lifts me up and takes my jeans off, throwing them out of the way impatiently.
He sets me back down on his lap and brings my face up to his once again and kisses me passionately.

As void kisses me he brings a hand up to my back and unhooks my bra, the straps falling around my arms as I pull it off. He pulls his lips away from mine and brings them down and starts sucking on the flesh. I let out a loud moan and buck my hips closer to him. I can now feel his hard length through his jeans.

I start moving my hips backwards and forwards desperate for my release as he continues his assault on my body. He lets out a few load groans as I start to move my hips faster. Suddenly my whole body shakes as I hit my release and I slow down my movements.

'God you are so beautiful' void says as he brings his mouth back up to mine and kisses me again.
My hands move down to undo the zip on his jeans and he lifts slightly up of the seat so that I can pull them down along with his underwear.
As he sits back down he rips of my underwear and pulls me roughly down onto his hard length. Filling me completely.

His hands grab my waist as he guides me up and down. We stare into each others eyes lovingly and he suddenly bucks his hips up to meet mine as he moves in and out of me at a ruthless pace.
I close my eyes due to all the sensations and continue to bounce up and down on top of him. One of his large hands cokes down to my bundle of nerves and draws slow lazy circles. This is all it took for me to completely release, my walls clenching down on him and I let out the loudest scream of his name.

He lifts me off him and flips me over on all fours as he climbs behind me, thrusting back into me so hard that it made drop onto my elbows. He continues to pound onto me as I feel another climax build. I can feel that he's close too as he somehow picks up the pace and moves in and out of me faster.

Soon we both finish and collapse onto the couch. He wraps his arms around me and runs his fingers through my hair.

'I love you so much' he says and he pulls me in tighter

'I love you too' I say and close my eyes. Happy that I'm falling asleep in his arms once again.

**scotts POV**

I'm still in complete shock by what happened. I can't believe Emma would do that. I've lost one of my closest friends to this evil monster and I don't think there's any way of getting her back.

Me and Kira walk to my house to find the pack sitting there. They all jumps up and run over to hug me and Kira.

'Scott what happened?' Stiles asks worriedly

'He's back. She found a way. He's back again and I don't think it'll be easy to get rid of him this time' I say with tears threatening to drop.

'Oh god what are we going to do?' Lydia asks

'We can try show Emma that he's evil. Maybe she'll help kill him again?' I say still holding out for hope that my friend can be saved

Malia just laughs in my face 'are you kidding scottt. She stabbed my in the chest, killed someone and tried to kill deaton. She also threatened to kill all of us if Kira didn't bring her psychopathic boyfriend back. She's too far gone. She's not out friend anymore. She's he enemy' malia says angrily

'Maybe she can be saved. We can help her' I say still hoping

'Scott she has a point. She did say that she was going to slowly get revenge and take away everything you love' Kira says sadly

'SHE WHAT?' Lydia, malia, stiles and Issac all ask at the same time.

'If she said that then we need to make a plan. She's changed and o think she has no problem killing us all. Especially with void back' stiles says.

'Your right. It's just hard. She used to be so sweet and loving. Then void came back and everything went to hell, how could she fall in love with him?' I say now crying

The pack comes over and we all hug once again

'I know it's hard Scott but she's gone. She's not the Emma we once knew'

I nod in agreement 'well lets get started on a plan to stop them. It's going to TO extremely hard now that there's two of them and they have the oni' I say and the pack nods and we start on a plan

This is going to be tough but I think we can stop them for good.

Sorry the update took forever aaaa