Chapter 13

Warning extreme sexual content if you are uncomfortable skip this chapter :)

**emmas POV**

I woke up in voids arms feeling happier than ever. Scott said it's okay and void said he wouldn't hurt the pack and that he's help us take down Theo. I hope this means that the plan to send them to hell is now only on Theo. Void can't go down to. Then ill have to be immortal without him and I wouldn't handle that. Thinking about it made me angry and made my NEED for chaos rise. But I look at void and I remember that he told me to fight the darkness and with him by my side I know I can.

'Hey baby. How are you feeling?' He asks lazily and I smile up at him

'I feel great. I want to test out this new strength and see what I can do'

He pulls me into him and kisses me passionately 'how about we test it now' he whispers seductively in my ear as he nips at it slightly, trailing bus lips down my jawline and then sucking harshly on the flesh.

I moan out in pleasure as he continues his attack on me. He flips us over so that he's on top. He removes my top and places more kisses as he goes down. He kisses my breast leaving marks that will heal shortly due to my new gained strength. I moaned louder than before and I could feel him smirking against my skin. He moves his hands down and hooks one long finger to the edge of my underwear flicking it against my skin teasingly. He pulls them down slowly making the aching between my legs grow. His face come back up to mine and he kisses me roughly again. As he kisses me he traces one finger along my wet folds.

'Tell me what you want' he says darkly removing his finger from the sensitive area causing me to whimper slightly 'tell me'

'I want you' I whisper breathlessly barley getting the words out 'I want you now, please' I say begging him for more

He kisses me again as two of his long fingers slide into me. I gasp out digging my fingers into his back as he continues he thrust his fingers inside me furiously. 'You're mine' he growls into my ear and he quickens his pace. Suddenly my legs start to tremble as my high arrives. I let out one last loud moan. He moves his fingers inside me a few more times until he stops and pulls them out. I grab his face and hungrily kiss him.

'Your turn' I whisper seductively in his ear and I twist us round to that I am on top. I would have never been able to do this before but now I have my strength I can.

I trail soft kisses along his jawline and then begin sucking in his neck. Leaving the marks that will quickly fade like he did to me. I feel his throbbing erection through his pants and smirk. I slowly move my hand down to it and start rubbing through the fabric. He lets out a loud growl showing me that he's getting impatient. But he teased me so I'm going to tease him. I trail more kisses down his muscular torso and then slowly removes his pants setting him free. I move my head so that it's just at the tip and then I slowly move down. Bobbing my head up and down I feel him tightly grab my hair. I feel that he's about the come when he pulls me off of him.

'What?' I question but he pulls me up to his face and kisses me

'I'm not done with you yet baby' he says as he flips us round so that he's back on top of me. He slowly positions himself at my entrance when he roughly thrusts into me and goes hard. He's grunting with pleasure while I let out very loud moans. The bed starts to shake and squeak with the force we are going out.

We both release at the same time and he slowly thrust into me a few more times. He pulls out and drops into the bed beside me. Both of us panting for air. He pulls me in closer to him and I wrap my arms around him.

'I love you' I say kissing his hand that's now intertwined with mine.

'I love you too' he says.

I grab my phone and see a bunch of missed calls from Scott and the rest of the pack. 'Shit' I whisper still a bit out of breath

'What?' Void ask sitting up

'It's already lunchtime I've missed half of school' I say climbing out of bed but his hand grab me and pull me back

'Just tell then you didn't feel like going back to school yet. Stay with me' he asks a fake put upon his lips

'Ok fine' I say smiling as I text Scott

I climb back into bed with void start to kiss him again.

**scotts pov**

I sigh as I put my phone back into my pocket. She said she just didn't feel like she was ready for school yet since she turned.  But I know the truth. She's obviously spending the day with him. Honestly when I think about it I feel sick. I know I said that it's okay and I can handle he dating him. But I'm not okay with it one bit. He's dangerous. He's a cold blooded murderer with no remorse. He has to die. And when we seen Theo to hell I'll be sending void right down with him. I feel guilty for doing it. I don't feel bad for void I feel bad for Emma because she really is in love with him. But I pray she'll understand why I had to do it.

It's lunch now so I'm going to tell the pack about my plan.

'Hey guys' I say sitting at the table 'I know how to get rid of the nogistune and Theo'

'How?' Stiles questions eagerly

'Well it turns out Emma regained all her memory's and is still deeply in love with the evil sociopath and he's in love with her' after hearing this they all gasp

'How could she do this to us again?' Lydia questions angrily and the whole pack just shrugs

'Well anyway she's knows that I know and she wanted to tell you guys herself. So when she tells you just act surprised. But say that you are okay with it. Then void will be On out side and help take down Theo. When we get Theo to the right spot to send him down to hell we'll push void in with him. But with Emma's new Gained abilities it's going to be hard to WE have to inject her and void with the kanima venom before we push him down. I feel bad for deceiving Emma but it's what has to be done. He has to do'

The whol pack agreed with me and we plan out how we are going to find Theo. It should be fairly easy with voids help.

So this story is back ofter like 4 months and will have regular updates. Sorry for leaving to so long