Chapter 18

**emmas POV**

I get into the shower to think about how I'm going to get void back. I've let the darkness consume me. Without void I have nothing anymore. I have to go on for the rest of eternity alone. The pack didn't even consider that. I'm going to be alone now. I'm immortal and alone forever.

This just made me angry. A realisation came to mind. Where did the oni go? Did they die when Theo did. Or can I find a way to have them in my control.

I jump out the shower and I get ready to go to the house Void had. Him and Theo where working there so there must be some clues as to where the oni are.

I go up to the door and take out the key void left at my house. I open the door and head up to void room. I cry smelling his scent that was slowly fading. I miss him so much and need him back. I try and pull myslef together and go down to where Theo was.

I searched his room which was messy with loads of plans he had for the town. He literally wanted to blow the entire town up and rebuild it with him in charge. He was insane.
I find a locked box under his bed. He wasn't very good at hiding things was he? As I break open the lock and open it I smile in happiness as I saw a black, sharp stick sitting there. I know exactly what this is.

'Please work' I whisper to myself as I take a deep breath in and snap the stick in half. I feel a rush of power surge through me as I turn around and see the oni standing behind me. They belong to me now. I stand there smirking darkly.

~~~~~~

I head to school wanting to act normal. And missing school would definetly make the pack think something is wrong. It's going to be extremely hard to get through the day without breaking down over hours again. Just imaging him in hell alone makes me cry. I feel tears well up in my eyes and I force myself to calm DONE and not think about it.

I pack my car and I see the pack standing there in our usual spot where we all wait for eachother so we can walk into school together. I feel an intense rage bubble up inside me. I want them all dead. I want to take someone away from them like they did to me. I want them to suffer as I have.

But I have to be the sweet innocent Emma that I usually am. I have to pretend I don't remember what happened.

'Hey guys' I say forcing a smile

'Hey' they all say happily

'So do you guys want to do anything tonight?' Scott asks

'You can come to my place and watch a film' Lydia suggest and we all agree 'but not Star Wars again' she says and we alll burst out laughing as stiles had an exaggerated hurt on his face. I wasn't really laughing it was all fake.

We all walk to class and Scott come up and walks next to me. Separating us from the pack.

'What's up Scott?' I question trying to contain the urge to kill him right here right now

'How are you feeling' he asks with worry in his eyes.

'I'm great. Why do you ask?'

'Just wondering' he says and we enter the classroom and take our seats.

I can't concentrate the whole way through class. I'm just too angry and upset. Thinking about what Void is going through in hell and that the pack is responsible for it. I want to kill them.

~~~~

Soon school is over and I've thought of a plan to maybe get void back. Deaton gave Kira the idea of sending them to hell so maybe he'll know how to bring him back.

'Hey Emma we are watching a movie tonight do you want to come with?' Lydia asks me and I try to hide me disgust

'No sorry I have a paper due tomorrow and I haven't even started it yet so I'll have to be up all night' I say putting on a fake smile

'Oh okay maybe another time. Good luck on your paper' she says smiling at me

'Thank you bye Lyds' i say turning around and rolling my eyes

~~~~~

Later that night I go to deatons and nick on the door.

'Hey Emma' he smiles at me as he lets me in the vet 'what can I do for you' he asks me happily

'Hey do I get him back' I say starting menacingly into his eyes

His breathing and heart rate increases and he's lost for words.

'I I don't know what your talking about' he says breaking eye contact with me

'Yes you do. Now tell me what I want to know. How do I get void back from hell' I ask angrily

'Why are you doing this. Why do you want him back. He's evil' deaton asks scared

'Just tell me deaton and I won't have to hurt you' i ask getting impatient

'I'll never tell you' he spits at me one of his eyes darting to a locked draw in the left. He thinks I didn't notice but I did

'The answer I'm looking for is in there isn't it?' I ask smirking

He doesn't say anything but he turns to run away and I grab ahold of him and summon the oni.

'How did you get them?' He ask, his eyes bulging 

'That's non of your concern. Now they'll keep you in place while I go look for a solution. If you move they'll kill you' I say walking away

I go to the locked box and rip the lock off it and open it. There are hundred of papers about kitsunes and what they can do with their swords. I finally found one about opening a doorway to hell. I read the entire thing and it tells you how to open it and trap someone In their. I turn the live of paper and see that you can get someone out. But I need the kitsune who trapped the person to do it.

My heart fills with excitement as I have now found a way to get the love of my life back.  Now I just need to find a way to get Kira to do it. That's going to be difficult.

I get up and walk back to deaton. 'I found the paper. You weren't good at hiding it' I say chuckling

'What happened to you Emma. You where so sweet and nice. Why are you doing this' he asks with a few tears slipping out of his eyes

I just scoff and look deep into his eyes 'you and the pack shouldn't have taken him away from me. Now I'll get him back and get my revenge on the pack' I say smirking

'You'll never get away with this' he says getting angry

'We'll see' I say turning around

'Kill him' I tell the oni emotionless and watch as they stab deaton through the chest and he falls to the ground. The oni disappear and I walk home.

****deatons POV****

I drop to the ground and clutch my stomach where o was stabbed trying to stop the blood from pouring out of me.

Emma just walked away with no emotion on her face. She's truly gone evil now. I have to warn Scott and the pack so they can stop her.

I slowly reach into my pocket and calls Scott

'Hello deaton is everything okay?' Scott asks

'Help' was all I management to choke out as my vision was fading away....