Chapter 9 (not edited)

**Emmas POV**

I hardly slept at all last night. All I could think about was how void betrayed me by bringing the oni to hurt my friends. Scott nearly died last night. The sword went straight threw him. I'm so angry I don't want to see him.

I walk into the kitchen and I see him leaving against the table.

'What are you doing here?' I say almost shouting at him

'I can't to see you. Whys wrong'

Is he serious. He asks me what's wrong like he didn't try to kill my friends last night. 'You should know. You told your stupid oni to hurt my friends last night. You said you where going to leave them alone' I say now screaming at him

'Baby I swear to god I didn't do that' he says walking closer to me

'And why should I believe you? They are your oni. You control them' I question as I step back from him

'I really don't know how they went and hurt them because I swear I didn't tell them too'

'I don't believe you. You are the only one who has control. No one else can tell them what to do'

'I don't know but it wasn't me' he says raising his voice in frustration. Suddenly his face dropped 'oh no'

'What's wrong' I say now walking towards him

'Theo. It must be Theo. The other day he was asking me about how I Controlled the oni. He must have found the last stick' void says frantically 'I have to go find him'

'Let me come with you' I say grabbing his arm

'NO if Theo is really in control of the oni then it's too dangerous'

'Void please' I say holding onto him

'Okay' he says and we walk out the door and head over to his house.

'THEO' void shouts as we step in the front door. Theo emerges from the corner of the room. Being a true creepy villain. 'Did you take my oni away from me' void asks angrily

'Well I was going to ask you to attack the pack with them but I knew you wouldn't because of your little girlfriend. So I decided to take them for myself' Theo says chuckling slightly

'I'm going to kill you' void snaps lunging forward. But before he could get to Theo ten oni pop up infront of him.

'You can't kill me void. I'm going to kill the pack. And you and your stupid little girlfriend. In fact I might make you watch as I kill her. Then I'm going to destroy this whole town' Theo says laughing and suddenly him and the oni disappear into thin air.

A few tears roll uncontrollably down my cheek.
'I won't let him hurt you' void says pulling me into a hug 'we'll stop him I promise' and he pulls up my head and kisses me softly. I feel safe with void even though I probably shouldn't. He's dangerous.  But at least now I know that he wasn't the one who hurt my friends.

'I need to tell the pack' I say pulling away from him and getting out my phone

'How will you explain to them that you know all of this?' Void asks

'I don't know' I say lowering my head. I can't tell them because that will mean telling the whole pack that I know because I was with void 'I can't tell them. But maybe you can'

'They won't listen to me I'm the villain. But I'll try' he says and he hugs me once again.

*****

Later that day Scott called a pack meeting at his house. So I text void as I was walking there to tell him where we will be. I hope Scott will listen to him. He needs to know about what Theo is doing and I can't tell them.

When I walk into Scott's house void is already  standing there with the pack ready to fight.

'Emma stay back' Scott shouts to me

'I didn't come here to fight. I want to talk' void says and the whole pack looks confused.

'About what' Scott says with his werewolf face leaving.

'The attack on you last night wasn't me. Theo stole the oni from me and threatened  to kill you, me and the whole town'

'And you seriously think we are going to believe you. You've killed so many people. We won't believe a word you say' Scott growls and he lunged forward with one of the injections containing kanima venom. But just before Scott could get to him void ran out the house.

I was really hoping that would work. They need to know it's the truth.

'Did he really think we would believe him?' Scott states and the whole pack laughs slightly

'But why would he lie about that?' I ask trying to make them believe him. But the whole pack just looks shocked.  'I mean there's no possible explanation for why he would lie about that. It doesn't give him an advantage over us in any way' I say but the pack just looks confused.

'I don't know but he's not to be trusted' Lydia says and we all huddle in the circle and try and figure out their next move. Well Theo's because I know voids not going to hurt them. But they don't know that. I don't know how to make them believe that. But it doesn't really matter. They are never going to trust him anyway so what's the point? And if they find out and me being with void. They'll never trust me either. I can't do this anymore. All the sneaking around. I just want to be normal.