Chapter 3 (not edited)

**Emma's POV**

I remember everything. I remember the way he looked at me. The way it felt to be touched by him. I remember the over powering love I felt for him. But most of all I remember killing him. I used his love for me against him. And it was the hardest thing I've ever done in my life.

'Please let me go' I say to Theo and he actually does he unties me.

I don't know what to think I just want to see him again. And then I remember he's dead. I drop to the ground. I couldn't see anything due to the waterfall of tears that fell from my eyes. Maybe it was a mistake remembering him. Now I have to live with the constant pain of losing him.

I had completely forgotten about Theo even being there until he pulled me off the ground.

'Hey stop crying' he said and it made me angry. Does he really think I can stop after remembering that the person I loved had died and I was the one who helped kill him.

'I can't' is the only thing I could let out. Suddenly he just hugged me. I didn't think he could be like this considering he is the bad guy. He practically told me himself. He let my cry into him until I had calmed down.

'I have to go' I said and I run out of there and didn't stop running until I got home. I run into my room and jumped onto my bed and I broke down. I was crying harder than I ever have before. He's dead. I killed the only person I have ever loved. But then I remember all the bad things about him. He was evil. A murderer. He hurt the pack too many times he had to go. But I didn't want him to. I remember him telling me he loved me just before i 'died'. I remember the doing of the dagger going into his chest. I remember everything.

But how could the pack even forgive me for what I did. I literally slept with the enemy. Well I suppose they kind of had to forgive since I couldn't remember anything. 
I can't stop thinking about why Theo brought the memories back. I know it's for his own personal gain. And I know it's for something evil. But I promised him I wouldn't tell. And who knows what he'd do to me if I did.
But I don't want to tell the pack I got my memories back. It might give them an excuse to start hating me for what I've done. They might start treating me differently. I definitely don't want them to know that. So I can't tell them about Theo because then Theo will tell them about the memories.

Suddenly I remember something. Void left a t shirt here that I stuffed on the back of my closet. I need to find it. I spend the next 30 minutes looking for it when I see the plain black t-shirt crumpled up in the corner. I hesitantly grab it and hold it close to me. It still smells a tiny bit like him. This made me cry even more. I need him back. I don't think i can go on without him. It was hard enough when I didn't even remember him but now.

I get a text from stiles where did you go?

Home I wasn't feeling good and now I'm going to pick up my car. You don't have to drive me anymore I I text trying to sound normal.

I need to get my mind off him so I decide to actually go and get my car. I look in the mirror and see my makeup smeared all over my face from crying. I can't go out like this. Once I fix my self up I pretend like everything is okay. I'm going to go out into the world and act like my life isn't falling apart around me. Like the love of my life had to be the bad guy. And that now he's dead.

As I'm walking I'm still thinking about him. I think about every single thing. I can't do this. I don't think I can go on pretending it's okay that he's dead. Pretending that it's okay that I lost him.

Just as I'm about to turn around and walk home something hits me across the head and I fall to the ground. Darkness is all I see as I lower my eyelids.

I wake up gasping when I look down and see that my hands and legs are tied up to a chair. I have a bad headache from being hit over the head. Who did this?

'Hello' I yell out and Theo walks into the room smirking. 'Seriously Theo why did you kidnap me. I thought we had a friendship thing going come on' I say and he starts laughing

'Sorry but this was the easiest way I get you here' he says walking closer to me 'have you been crying?' He questions

'Well obviously i did just remember my dead boyfriend'

'Boyfriend' he questions raising an eyebrow 'I thought you two just slept together once i didn't realise you where that close'

He walks closer to me and crouches down infront of the chair. His face inches away from mine 'so you have a thing for the bad boys huh?' He questions moving a strand of hair away from my face. Oh no. He is so not about to kiss me

'Theo no' I say trying to move my head away. But he kisses me anyway. Well there goes the small chance of a friendship.

'What the hell theo I told you no' I say once the awful kiss finally ended

'I don't care' he says standing up. God now I hate him.

'Why'd you bring me here' I ask getting angry 'surly it wasn't just to forcefully kiss me even though I said no'

'Well don't you remember in the library when I said I didn't want to join Scott's back. I want to make my own pack. One that includes your boyfriend. Well probably ex boyfriend now.' He says chuckling slightly

'Well he's dead'

'Can't you remember anything from the library. I wold you I could get him back. But in order to do that I need you and your memories'

'And there was me thinking you where just being nice by restoring the memories'
I say sarcastically

'Please I only do things to benefit myself'

'But how' I ask hopeful that I'll get to see void again

'I just need your blood' he says and he shoves a needle into my neck and walks out of the room. He took a lot of blood. My vision starts to go blurry. I try to keep my eyes open but I can't. They shut and all I dream about is void.