Chapter 20

**emmas POV**

I sit in my kitchen twirling a sharp knife on the table and wait for the pack to come in and confront me about deaton. They walk into the kitchen with very scared looks on their faces.

'Emma' Scott says walking over to me panick and fear radiating off him. 'What ever you've done can be fixed. We can help you be good'

I look deep into his eyes and make fake tears well up in my eyes. 'I'm sorry' I say looking down so that my hair covers my face.

'We'll help you' Lydia says taking a few steps closer

Suddenly I couldn't hold it in anymore and broke out into a malicious laugh. The pack stop and look confused as I look up at them and the tears have stopped and I just have an evil look on my face.

'You help me?' I question them 'you're the ones who did this to me. You took the only person I'd ever loved away from me. You told me it was okay Scott. You said you wouldn't hurt him and I promised to get him to stop and leave. But no. You lied to me and took him away' I say anger boiling up inside as a few genuine tears slip out of my eyes as I think about the painful memories

'Emma you have to understand. He had to go' Scott says quietly

'And did you even consider what it would do to me? Are you all forgetting that I'm a nogistune and I'm immortal. You killed him and left me to go on for eternity by myslef!' I scream at them not continuing the anger 'but luckily I found a way to get him back. And you are all going to help me' I say evilly

'No we won't bring him back. We can't let you bring him back' Scott says

'If you don't help i will finish what he started I'll kill you all but first I'll take away everything you love just like you did to me' I say pointing the knife I'm holding at them barely being able to contain my tears.

'No I will not help you' malia says charging at me to attack but I get the small knife I was holding and stab it into her chest. It won't kill her since it was a small knife and she can heal fast.

The rest of the pack got ready to fight 'don't try it Scott I'm stronger than all of you and you know that' I say

'We can't let you bring him back Emma. And we can't let you hurt us' he says and he nods to the pack to start fighting

I roll my eyes as Lydia is the first to try she screams and pushes the sound towards me but I push it back with my own strength. The scream breaks the glass cabinets behind me causing shards of glass to fly everywhere. 'You'll have to pay for that' I say pointing to the cabinets and taking a piece of glass that got stuck in my head out and it healed straight away as she and the pack stand there in shock because the scream didn't work on me.

'So who's next to try?' I ask chuckling darkly

'Emma please stop you can still change. Everything can go back to normal. We can be friends again' Scott pleaded

'Our friendship died the moment you condemned me to an eternity of loneliness' I say sadly

The whole pack united together and charged towards me and I grabbed the bat out of stiles hand and threw it to one side of the room and pushed stiles down. Malia and Kira both came to be at the same time but I grabbed them both and pushed them away which bought Lydia down in the process. Next was scott but before he did anything he just stopped and looked at me sadly.

'Emma you haven't killed anyone yet you can still be redeemed please I don't want to fight you. I know truly in your heart you kept deaton alive on purpose' he said begging me to stop again

I laughed at his words 'of course I meant to kill deaton. Why would I stab him? I was so annoyed when he wasn't dead and exposed me to the rest of you. And of course I killed that person in the alleyway  and I enjoyed it. And I would do it all again' I say smirking to him and tears slipped out Scott's eyes as he ran at me to start fighting.

Scott took a little longer to take down than the rest of them because he was more skilled at fighting. But eventually he went down like the rest of them.

'You give up now?' I say looking down on them all defeated

'Never' Scott was as he and the pack stand up again and get ready to fight

I let out a loud groan at his words. Why would he want to get beaten again? It's just embarrassing for him and his pack now because I will defeat them a second time. I decide to call on the oni and watch the pack fight them rather than get involved a second time.

A puff of thick back smoke appears and the oni jump out with their swords at the ready.

'How did you get them?' Scott asks in shock

I didn't reply I just looked at him and smirked and a hurt look spread across his face because of me turning into this. But I don't feel any guilt. To be honest it doesn't even bother me that I won't be friends with any of them ever again. They took void from me and I can't forget it. And I like this new path I'm on. I like being a nogistune and I like feeding of the chaos, pain and strife. It makes me feel powerful when before I just felt weak and pathetic.

When I see that the pack is fully distracted with the oni I grab a massive knife from my kitchen. I walk over to Scott and make the two oni he was fighting turn their attention to the rest of the pack members. I quickly grab Scott and place his back to me with the knife at his neck and make the oni go away and the pack stares at me and gets ready to run and save Scott.

'Take one more step and he'll be dead' .....