Chapter 21

**emmas POV**

The pack stood still as I had Scott's life in my hands. I needed to get Kira to come with me and the rest of the pack to stay. Truthfully I do not have a plan.

'Kira come with me the rest stay here' I demand

'Are you serious do you really think we will let you leave with them' malia states

'If you don't I'll kill your precious alpha' I say pressing the knife further into Scott's neck as he gasps and a tiny bit of blood pours out.

'Okay I'll come just please don't hurt him' Kira says as she starts to cry and walk towards me but the pack try's to stop her 'guys it's fine just stay here we will be alright'

'No something bad is going to happen to you guys' Lydia says taking Kyra's hand

'I won't hurt them if I get what I want. Now come with me now I'm losing patience' I say becoming angry

Lydia reluctantly lets go of kiras hand and Kira slowly walks towards me

'Go to my car' I say and Kira walks past me and to the front door 'the rest of you stay here. If I see you following I'll kill them both' I say starting at the pack and then yanking Scott and walking away with the knife still to his neck.

As I get to the car I see Kira waiting outside it and I go to the back of the car and find some ropes that I drenched in wolfbane and tie them around Scott so that he wouldn't be able to get free of them after pushing him in the back seat I grabbed some other ropes and tied Kira down and pushed her in the back too.

'Where are we going?' Kira asks through shaky breaths as I start the car and start to drive.

'We are going to oak creek. Where you sent him down to hell. And we are going to get him back' I say

'Why do you need me and why is Scott with us aswell?' asks with tears streaming down her face

'Because you sent him down there and in order to get him back I need the kitsune who send him there'

'I won't help you bring that monster back' she says angrily

I give a small laugh 'why do you thinks Scott's here?' I ask looking back at her through the mirror 'for leverage. If you don't help me I will kill Scott' I say looking back at the road

Kira starts to cry even more 'hey we'll be okay. I love you' Scott says trying to sooth her.

I roll my eyes and continue to drive to my destination. Excitement building up inside me as I know I'm going to see him again soon and we can finally live out lives together. I look back and Scott with a disappointed look on his face as he stares back at me. All of a sudden I feel a small amount of guilt for what I'm doing to my friends. But they didn't care when they hurt me. So I shouldn't care now. I push the guilt away and The small moment of weakness passes and I finally reach oak creek.

I get out the car and go to the back doors to grab Scott and Kira. I pull them out of the door and lead them to where void was sent down to hell. As I see the place where I lay so helplessly as I watched him get ruthlessly dragged away from me small tears start to form in my eyes and I remember the pain I felt.

I pull Scott down and tie him to the gate with tons of rope laced with wolfsbane so I couldn't break free and stop Kira from bringing him back. I stand up and walk to Kira and untie her ropes.

'This is how you bring him back' I say handing her the piece of paper. She takes the paper with shaky hands and reads it.

'Don't do it Kira you can't bring him back' Scott says trying to get free but every time he moves he gets stung and screams out in pain.

'I can't let you die Scott' Kira says crying and takes out her sword 'I need blood from the person he's closest to on it'

I grab the knife I was holding and make a deep cut across my hand and squeeze it out onto her sword.

'Emma don't make her do this please. Just stop we can help you' Scott pleads with me still trying to get free

'Shut up Scott' I say through gritted teeth 'do it' I say giving Kira a menacing stare.

'I'm sorry' she mouths to Scott as the plunges the sword into the place where void went down.

I watched as Kira chants something I don't understand and a massive whole in the ground opens up and a gush if wind blows up in my face almost knocking me down.

Nothing happens for a short while and I start to loose hope. Maybe none of this worked and void is really gone for good. Or maybe Kira lied and isn't doing to spell at all. Just as I'm about to say something a hand shoots io and grabs on to the side and I know it's him.

My heart fills with joy as I see another hand fly up and pulls himself out. I notice every detail of his face that I missed. His moles that scatter across his face, his sharp defines jawline and the slight bags under his eyes.

I run up to him and grab his arms to help pull him out. When he's fully out o lay him on the ground. He's obviously been weakened because of what just happened

'Close it now' I demand too Kira not taking any chances of leaving it open and she does what I ask and begins to close it

I turn back to void and run my finger through his messy hair. As I do his eyes shoot open and widen as they see me.

'Emma' he says quietly and tears begin to fall fast out of my eyes

He sits up with a grunt and places a hand on my cheek slowly examining my face.

'It's really you?' He questions me as he looks deep into my eyes

I nod quickly and he leans forward and places a loving kiss upon my lips. I've missed this feeling so much and I can never go a day without him again.

'I love you so much Emma' he says leaning his forehead against mine.

'I love you too. So much' I say and I give him a passionate kiss.

I hear Scott clear his throat behind me. Obviously uncomfortable with the situation. As he does Void looks behind my shoulder and anger takes up his eyes as he attempts to get up to kill Scott. But he's still too weak to do so.

'Hey baby your too weak. You can't do it now' I say calming him down

'But he took me away from you. He made us leave eachother again. He sent me down to hell j can't just forget that' he says angrily

'I know he deserves to feel the pain I was in when you where gone so we can't just kill him. Revenge has to be slow and painful' I whisper to him and his eyes fill with darkness and they turn to meet my darkened eyes aswell.

I hear Kira rush over to Scott and begin untying him.

'We need to go so you can build up your strength' I say putting his arm over my shoulders and quickly standing him up.

We rush over to my car and I put him on the passenger side and I run and start the car and I drive back to my house. Occasionally in the drive back I would look over to void and see him looking at me lovingly. I smile knowing that we can now spend all our time together. And I would never let anything separate us ever again.