4. La Luna

The night had come that he would move to the Moon Dorms and Zero felt a good helping of anxiety at the very idea as he followed Kaname back to the Dorms where he would be living for the foreseeable future.

Cross had sent his things ahead of him including the new uniforms that he would wearing, which he was grateful for- he just wanted to explore his new setting and come to terms with the newness of it all.

Takuma held open the door while he welcomed Zero inside as Kaname entered first.

"Welcome," He said, "I know it's different than the Day Dorms but I think you'll find your way easy enough, Zero-sama."

He nodded silently as Takuma introduced himself and offered to answer any of his questions if he had any. He didn't, but thanked him anyway.

"Escort him to his new room." Kaname bid and Takuma nodded.

"Of course, Kaname-sama."

"When you're done, bring the others to my office."

Takuma nodded dutifully and turned back to Zero.

"Right this way." He led the way upstairs.

"You won't have a roommate." Takuma explained, "And you're things have already been placed in your room for your convenience."

Zero nodded again and they quickly reached his room, Takuma explaining to him where the common room and such were located and where he could find him if he needed any help.

Zero gave a soft smile, "Thank you for your help."

Takuma seemed taken aback by his words, still expecting the old Zero to pop back any time now. It appeared he would be waiting for a while for that to happen if it happened at all.

Takuma left him then, leaving him to get himself settled.

Zero released a breath when he left, forgoing his bags that were sitting unopened beside the dresser in favor of plopping down on the bed.

He sighed.

The inner circle gathered themselves before entering their Prince's office. Kaname had changed out of his uniform and wore instead one of his silk button up shirts and more relaxed formal pair of pants.

"Make yourselves comfortable," He commanded and they did so on the couches that sat on either side of his chair.

"I trust Takuma explained to you all some of the events of the past week."

They nodded.

"I have yet to discover the change in Kiryu, but regardless, he is now a Pureblood and I expect you all to give him the respect you'd give others in my position."

He released a breath, "He remembers nothing of himself, instead he seems to only recall a past life of his."

"How is that possible?" Aido breathed and Kaname waved him off.

"I have yet to figure that myself."

He took a swig from his wine glass.

"It would seem that he has the ability of precognition." Kaname stated and they seemed curious at his words.

"Since he can not recall anything pertaining to this life, he cannot recall his hatred for our kind and you might find this a good reason to try and befriend him. Aido,"

"Yes, Kaname-sama?"

Kaname appeared wistful, "I would like you to try and research what might be afflicting him. See if you can discover any other people who have suffered similarly."