3.0

Leigh-Anne had been Jade's roommate for a week now. Things were going better than Leigh-Anne assumed, and there has only been a few moments where one of the girls had problems.

Like one night ago. Jade was drawing a picture of a flower, and Leigh-Anne was in the shower. Jade had gotten out right before Leigh-Anne got in.

"Jade," Leigh-Anne called from the bathroom. "Where's my bodywash?" The girl had left it in the shower, yet she couldn't find it anywhere.

Jade thought for a moment to see if she could remember seeing it. She remembered Leigh-Anne telling her not to touch the strawberry scented bodywash, and she didn't touch it.

"No," Jade shook her head then realized Leigh-Anne couldn't see that. "I haven't seen it. Did you check under the sink."

Leigh-Anne got annoyed fast. She just knew that Jade had took her stuff to mess with her. She quickly got out of the shower, wrapping a towel around her body, and stomped into the room.

"Jade," Leigh-Anne yelled, startling Jade. "I am so tired of your childish shit. You're so annoying, and I can't stand you."

Tears began to roll down Jade's face as she just sat there and let Leigh-Anne yell mean things to her. She was scared, yet she knew Leigh-Anne wouldn't physically hurt her.

"I didn't do it," Jade tried to stop crying, but she couldn't. Leigh-Anne was her best friend, and now, she wants to be far away from Leigh-Anne.

"Stop crying," Leigh-Anne snapped. She pointed to the bathroom. "Go get it, now."

Jade quickly stood up and hurried to the bathroom. She knew the stuff wouldn't be in the shower, so she looked under the sink. There it was.

"Leigh-Anne," Jade slowly walked out to see the other girl standing there with her arms crossed. "It was under the sink."

Leigh-Anne rolled her eyes and took the bodywash from Jade. And, right now, she felt terrible. She remembers putting it under the sink, but she won't admit this to Jade.

This is why there are rose on Jade's bed. It's the next day, and Jade was in therapy, so Leigh-Anne decided to make it up to Jade. It awkward before Jade left, because Jade was avoiding her.

A knock on the door surprised Leigh-Anne, but she got up and opened it. She was shocked to see Jade standing on the side of the door, looking at her feet.

"Sorry," Jade said, her voice quiet. "It was locked, so I couldn't get in," Jade wanted to go inside, but Leigh-Anne stood in her way.

"Jade, I'm sorry," Leigh-Anne reached out and took one of Jade's hands in her own. "It was wrong of me to yell at you and blame you for a misunderstanding. Do you forgive me?"

Jade was never big on words. She pulled Leigh-Anne into a hug and told her she wasn't mad. Jade couldn't stay mad at anyone, and that's a good thing yet could be bad.

Leigh-Anne looked up and noticed mistletoe hanging right above their heads. She almost laughed at how convenient it was, because she wanted to kind of kiss Jade.

"Look," Leigh-Anne motioned for Jade to look above them. She kept an arm around her waist though.

"Mistletoe," Jade let out a giggle and looked back at her friend. She felt like she was in a movie. It definitely was a movie scene when she pecked the girls cheek and walked into their shared room.

Leigh-Anne was dissapointed, yet at the same time, not. A kiss on the cheek was good enough for now, but she began to feel something for Jade. She cared about the girl, and when she cared about someone, she gets possesive.

Jade sat on her bed, her stuffed animal in one hand, and a piece of paper in the other. She read over the paper many times and shook her head as she wrote it.

"Everything okay?" Leigh-Anne noticed that she asked Jade that question a lot. She assumed it's because she wants Jade to be fine. But in reality, Jade is far from fine.

Jade was still shaking her head when she looked up at Leigh-Anne. "No," she sighed. "Everything isn't okay."

The girl got up from her bed and began to pace the floor. Leigh-Anne was confused on what the paper could have on it and where it came from. Jade didn't come in with paper and Leigh-Anne didn't notice it before.

The paper still was on Jade's bed, so Leigh-Anne picked it up. On the paper was a drawing. It looked as if a child had drawn it, and it was overall disturbing. With a black crayon was drawn a stick person who looked to be angry. Then with a blue crayon was drawn a girl who looked sad. Another person was drawn in the corner smiling and the name under the person caught Leigh-Anne's attention.

Maggie

Leigh-Anne knew this girl was always bothering Jade, but she heard Jade once say she was friends with Maggie. It was weird, and Leigh-Anne had never seen Jade talk to anyone else,yet Jade said she talked to Maggie often.

"Where did you get this, Jade?" Leigh-Anne dropped the piece of paper back onto Jade's bed.

The girl stopped pacing and looked back at Leigh-Anne. Jade never talked about Maggie when asked. Jade had to bring Maggie up in a conversation.

"I don't want to talk about it," the girl crossed her arms like a small child and sat down on her bed.

Truth be told, Jade was scared of Maggie. Maggie was bossy and made Jade do bad things. Maggie was the reason Jade was the way she is.

"Jade, please," Leigh-Anne was losing her patience. She wanted to know who Maggie was. Maybe, Maggie isn't even real. That's wrong, because someone fake wouldn't get Jade this upset.

"I don't want to talk about it," Jade screamed. She screamed at the top of her lungs, and tears were flowing down her cheeks.

Nurse Stella ran into the room when she heard Jade scream. "What's wrong, love," she knelt down beside Jade and whispered to her.

"Maggie," Jade was sobbing, and that name was the only thing the girl could get out. She was having a breakdown. "She's so mad. She told me."

Another nurse came into the room and made Leigh-Anne leave. The nurse had her red hair was pulled back in a messy bun, and she just looked tired.

"You should probably stay out here while she calms Jade down," the nurse smiled kindly at Leigh-Anne. "Here, come sit with me," and with that, she led the younger girl to her desk.

"Is Jade okay?" Leigh-Anne just couldn't get over what she saw. Sweet little Jade screamed at her.

"She will be," Jesy, Leigh-Anne read her name tag, said. "Jade just needs time to cool down. Maggie really take a toll on her."

Leigh-Anne was so confused. She and Jade were the only ones in the room. There was no Maggie or anyone else with them. It didn't make sense at all.

"I was alone with Jade. There wasn't another person in there, so there was no Maggie there," Leigh-Anne desperately wanted to know who this Maggie was.

"Oh, you don't know," Jesy sighed and turned in her chair so she could face Leigh-Anne. "Maggie isn't here with us. She is in Jade's head."