12.0

"After that night, I never went back," Jade quickly wiped tear.

Never had she talked this much about her past. Leigh-Anne knew all their was about Jade, even the parts she tried keeping to herself.

"What happened after you left?" Leigh-Anne hesitantly asked.

She didn't want to pry any more into Jade, but she despretly wanted to know. If JAde didnt want to answer, she wouldn't.

"I was on the streets for a few days. I barely ate, and when I did, it wasn't much. One night, I was wondering the streets when someone found me," Jade stared blankly at the white wall. "I dont remember this night, but they said I was saying something about the voices in my head were telling me to end it all."

Jade let Leigh-Anne figure out the rest of her story. Every word she spoke felt like venom coming out of her mouth. Her emotions were going crazy. So crazy, that she didn't know how to feel.

The room was silent once more. Neither of the girls knew what to say. There was so much to say, yet nothing would come out.

"Listen, Leigh," Jade broke the silence, tears building up in her eyes. "I want you to go live your life. When you're out of here, I will be a distant memory just like this whole place. I'm okay with that. You have given me love that I have never received before."

"Jade, stop," Leigh-Anne spoke, not caring if Jade was finished. "I am not leaving and forgetting about you."

By now, both girls were crying. They didn't want to say goodbye. This- whatever this was- it was beautiful. Their feelings were just blooming like the spring flowers. It was just getting started.

"You don't understand, Leigh," Jade shook her head, all hope gone. "You are going to leave here today and continue on with your life. I don't want you to hold back for some crazy girl who you met in a hospital."

This was the most mature Jade has ever been. She had changed so much since she had got closure with her father. Leigh-Anne was glad she had been their to notice it.

"I love you," Leigh-Anne reached out and wrapped her arms around the small girl. "I am so in love with you Jade Thirlwall."

Those three words hadn't been said to Jade in a long time. They caused something to rush over her, but she wasn't sure what this emotion was.

She loved Leigh-Anne. The girl who had brought her through so much. The girl who brought out the best in her.

Not knowing what to do, Jade just pressed her lips against the others. It felt like the perfect movie moment that everyone talked about.

"I love you so much, Leigh-Anne," she mumbled after pulling away.

In that moment, the forgot about everything bad happening around them. All that mattered was each other. They were so in love, and finally, they realized it.

They embraced one another for what felt like an eternity. At the same time, though, it felt like tome was going by too fast. Reality was coming back to the both of them.

"Come home with me," Leigh-Anne blurted out. "My family won't mind. We can find a place of our on, far away from here. We can get married and have kids. Whatever you want, we can do."

The idea sounded crazy, but everything about the situation was crazy. The love between them was crazy but made sense.

"I can't," Jade shook her head, taking a step back. "I don't want to be a nuisance or anything."

The worry of not being accepted or wanted made Jade begin to panic. She wanted nothing more than to go with Leigh-Anne, but she couldn't. At least that's what she thought.

"You can come with me," Leigh-Anne took the other girl's hand in here. "Please, just come with me."

----------♡-------------

"I'm going to miss you."

Jesy smiled sadly at Jade. Though they no longer were togetger, they still cared greatly about one another.

"I have your number, Jesy," Jade pulled the older girl into another hug. "I will meet up with you and call you."

Leigh-Anne packed up Jade's belongings into boxes, trying not to listen in on the conversation. She kept her jealousy to a minimum since the two were saying goodbye.

Jade agreed to go with Leigh-Anne after the older of the two basically begged. There was no way Leigh-Anne was leaving Jade behind.

"Are you ready?" Leigh-Anne asked, holding the last box she packed. Most of the other boxes were in her mom's car.

"I'm ready to leave," Jade nodded excitedly. This moment was one she never imagined happening. It felt like a dream come true.

"Let's get out of here, love."