10.0

Being at the reunion of Jade and her father made Leigh-Anne realize a lot of things. It was a week later and all the girl could do was think about the situation and reflect it on her own life. Holding a grudge over her parents for making her come here wouldn't do anything. They were just trying to help her, though, she didn't feel like she needed it.

The sound of the Mickey Mouse clock was the only noise in the girls' shared room. Leigh-Anne waited for her parents who would be there soon. It was like time was dragging out as the nerves made her feel sick. Honestly, she didn't know why she was so nervous. It was her parents.

A light knock interrupted her thoughts and made her realize that she had been biting down on her nail that Jade had painted the night before. Speaking of Jade, Leigh-Anne wished Jade could have went with her, but since the day Jade went to see Thomas, she has had therapy everyday. It probably had to do with that fact that Jade said that Maggie had left her for good.

"Leigh-Anne," Jesy peaked her head through the door. "You have visitors. Would you like to see them?"

Leigh-Anne nodded and followed Jesy to meet her parents. The girl remembered how Jesy held Jade's hand and thought about how close they were. She wanted to give the nurse a little shove but decided against it. The girl was trying to look good to get out of this place so pushing Jesy wouldn't help her do that. Instead, she took a few deep breathes and kept quiet.

Jesy sent the girl a smile, completely oblivious to the thoughts that Leigh-Anne had of her "tripping." There was no one in the room except Leigh-Anne's parents, and she was thankful for it. She didn't want people to hear what she had to say.

"Hi, babe," Her mother stood from the couch she was seated on and pulled Leigh-Anne into a hug. Her father stood behind and hugged her once Rowan let go.

"I've missed you guys," Leigh-Anne spoke truthfully once they were seated on the couch. She drew in a breath before speaking once more. "Its weird not to see you guys everyday. I almost miss you telling me to get out of bed. Well, more like yelling at me to."

The parents laughed at all the memories of them having to basically drag Leigh-Anne out of bed.The girl was more of a night owl. She could sleep all day and stay up all night. Luckily for Leigh-Anne, Jade was the same way. Sometimes the girls would stay up at late hours and talk- occasionally kiss- and miss breakfast the next morning.

"We miss you as well, sweetheart," her father reached over to place his hand on hers. "It isn't the same without you at home."

The two always had a special bond. They would pester each other, because they loved the others reaction. They went out to breakfast together on Saturdays and then took a walk in the park that was closest to their house. It was something Leigh-Anne had missed. As she thought about it, she wished Jade could have something like that with her father, but now, it is impossible.

"I'm glad you called, actually," Rowan glanced at her husband before back at her daughter. Since the doctors didn't feel like you need to be here in the beginning- they say you're doing better though- you can leave whenever you want."

Leigh-Anne's mouth literally dropped. She hadn't been there long, but it felt like an eternity. The dreadful place made her want to bash her head against the wall, and if it wasn't for Jade, she probably would have.

Jade.

she couldn't just leave the girl. Jade already meant so much to her. Sure, she could always come visit her, but it wouldn't be the same. All she wanted to do was leave this place, but she didn't want to leave behind the person who meant most to her.

Visiting times came to an end, and Leigh-Anne was spaced out as she made her way towards her room. Leigh-Anne was dreading telling Jade.

-------------------------------------------------------

Leigh-Anne shoved the rest of the clothes from her closet into her suitcase. All she had left to do was pack her thing from the dresser her and Jade had been sharing. It was really supposed to be just Jade's, but when Leigh-Anne came, she talked the younger girl into sharing.

Jade had taken the news of Leigh-Anne leaving in a hard way. She told Leigh-Anne she was happy for her, but it was obvious that Jade didn't want her to go. She was distant from Leigh-Anne, and she was quiet most of the time.

At the moment, Jade wasn't in the room. Leigh-Anne sighed, opening the top drawer that was Jade's to make sure nothing of hers was in it. A paper was lying on top, curiosity caused Leigh-Anne to open it. Her eyebrows furrowed as she looked over the note that was a doctor's note.

Jade walked in right as Leigh-Anne finished the note. "What are you doing?" She asked, plopping down on her bed.

"Jade," Leigh-Anne turned to Jade, the not in hand. "This says you could have been released a week ago."

------------------

Ah, this story is almost finished. Thank you for 500 reads!