13.0

"You've got this, Jade," Leigh-Anne smiled at her now official girlfriend. "They will adore you."

It was three months after Leigh-Anne and Jade had been released from the hospital. They were slowly getting back to a normal life, living with Leigh-Anne's parents until they were settled.

While Jade was in the hospital, she spent a lot of time with children who were there as well. She felt like they didn't belong there, though.

Now, Jade was taking classes online for children's education. It was good for her, for she felt normal when she was learning and doing the work. The thought of going to some community college played in her mind, but she realized she wasn't ready for that.

Three days prior, Jade had went to a small restaurant near Leigh-Anne's parent's house for a job interview. The manager didn't judge her to her past and decided to give her a chance.

"What if I mess people's orders up," Jade twirled a piece of hair around her finger as she looked at Leigh-Anne in the mirror.

"Love, I'm sure you won't do that, and if you do, the people will surely understand," Leigh-Anne reassured the girl.

Since they left the hospital, they grew even closer. Their love had grown as well. They were basically attached at the hip, never wanting to leave each other's side.

Jade was shy at first when they arrived at the house. She barely spoke to anyone except Leigh-Anne. Most if the time, she only spoke when spoken too.

"Anyways, they can't get mad at you when you're wearing that," Leigh-Anne winked, referring to Jade's uniform.

"What do you mean?" Jade asked looking down at the boring uniform. It was a light baby blue dress that came mid thigh. The top of it was uncomfortable, and the material was rough.

"You look adorable in it," Leigh-Anne winked again, taking a hold of the girl's hand. "Now we have to go, or you will be late."

Leigh-Anne was the one who drove the two everywhere. Jade didn't own a car, and she didn't know how to drive. Leigh-Anne had told her multiple times that she would teach Jade, but Jade would argue that Leigh-Anne wasn't the best.

Each day, Jade was getting better when it came to her mental state. Sure, she was doing a lot better since they met, but sometimes, Jade would think she hears something or hold back because she wonders if Maggie would approve.

Maggie's death had damaged Jade beyond repair. It would never leave her, the wondering if Maggie would approve.

Jade was too scared to even say her name. She would start to tell Leigh-Anne about a childhood memory but stopped once Maggie came into mind.

The fear of Maggie coming back into her head was still there. She knew that it wasn't real, but it was scary to think of going through that again.

Scars were still placed on her smooth skin from where Maggie had been upset with Jade. The one from the incident with Jesy was the biggest one of all, and it would never leave.

About once every other week, Jade would visit her father. Sometimes, she didn't know what to say to him, but it was okay. She wanted that bond with her father, even if he was behind bars.

In the end, everything worked out for the best. Jade learned that life could be a total bitch, but there was always beauty in the ugliest places.

When she was in her darkest, ugliest place, she found the most beautiful thing. She found Leigh-Anne, her beautiful light.

Though it sounded cheesy, she doesn't think she would be out of the hospital if it wasn't for Leigh-Anne. She would probably still be in the same state of mind, worrying about Maggie.

Leigh-Anne learned things too. When she was feeling angry, she would just kiss Jade, and all would be okay. She learned to not hold things in and not hold grudges.

She learned to be thankful for what she has. If she was in Jade's position, she wouldn't know what to do. Her family meant a lot to her, so if she lost all of her family, she would be lost.

Their experience together had been hard. They both went through struggles, but they both came out better than they were.

The best part of all, they found love, and that is more than either could have asked for.

They were Crazy in Love.

THAT IS THE END OF CRAZY IN LOVE. THERE WILL BE AM EPILOGUE OR TWO SOON

THANK YOU FOR 1K READS. I NEVER THOUGHT THIS BOOK WOULD DO THIS WELL. THANK YOU SO MUCH.