6.1

bill

stanley put in the movie and went upstairs to grab some "chips and shit."
mike walked up the stairs with him to help, while eddie turned off the lights and grabbed blankets. ben got up to go to the bathroom.
bill realized that him and richie were alone. "finally." he thought.
richie sat down in the corner of the couch and patted the space right next to him. eddie threw a massive pile of blankets down the stairs but didn't come down yet.
"bill, do you wanna sit down?" richie asked quietly while bill just stood there awkwardly.
"y-yeah! let me j-just... uh..." bill said, snapping out of his trance and grabbing the biggest and fluffiest blanket from the pile. he then walked over to richie and covered his entire body in the blanket, so that richie couldn't see.
"hey! billy!" richie giggled, struggling to untangle himself from the blanket.
bill sat down right next to richie, legs crossed one over another. richie finally found a space for his head to poke through and slowly lowered the blanket covering his face. for bill, everything was going in slow motion. richie looked adorable with his hair all ruffled and his glasses lopsided. richie licked his lips and leaned in. they both knew what was going to happen.