6.4

richie

"uh..." richie paused and stood up quickly. "who wants to play a game?"
"why the fu-" mike started his sentence but was cut off by bill giving him a dirty glare. eddie and stan slowly got up off the ground, groaning in pain. ben excitedly nodded his head, thinking richie meant something like monopoly or chess. "wonderful. truth or dare anyone?"
"wait." ben interrupted. "i thought you meant a board game!"
"fuck no! who do you think i am?" richie rolled his eyes, ignoring the fuzzy feeling in his stomach. bill had almost kissed him. richie also ignored the confused looks on the rest of the group's faces.
everyone apprehensively sat down in a circle, and placed the food in the middle.
"this feels cult-ish, my mommy wouldn't like it." eddie whined, but grabbed a handful of pretzels and stuffed his face.
"lighten up eds." stanley said as he elbowed eddie gently. "so who wants to go first?"
"i will!" richie exclaimed, eager to get the game going. "bill, truth or dare?" richie wiggled his eyebrows.
"uhh." bill thought about his answer carefully before finally deciding truth was the best option.
"okay, how big is your wang?"
bill choked on the sip of pepsi he was drinking.
"w-what?"