~8.4~

richie

richie took his time, carefully studying bill's reactions to his movements. it was apparent that bill wasn't used to having someone else in control.
richie sucked on bill's jaw, leaving small purple marks in his wake. he didn't know what he was doing, and he just hoped bill wouldn't realize it.
bill tilted richie's face towards his own and quickly fitted their mouths together.
"rich-" bill gasped out quietly as he pulled back for air. richie just slid his hand through the boy's auburn hair and pulled down towards the bed.
bill's grip tightened around richie's waist as he moaned out.
"oh you like that billy?" richie teased, seeing the boy beneath him quickly nod his head, eyes closed softly.
richie began sucking and licking down bill's neck, all the way to his collarbone. bill suddenly involuntary bucked his hips up against richie's with a gasp.
"i-i-" bill was cut off by richie saying,
"oh? does-" richie glanced down, "billy need some attention?"
bill's cheeks stained red before he embarrassingly nodded his head.
richie lifted the hem of bill's shirt up, kissing down his middle, hands ghosting over his sides.
bill reached down and pulled at the bottom of his shirt, lifting it over his head and flinging it towards the open window.
richie unbuttoned bill's pants slowly, all the while making eye contact with the boy under him.
richie slid two fingers under the elastic waistband of bill's boxers, seeing goosebumps appear on bill's arms.
"r-rich."
"is this okay? do i have your consent?" richie asked, putting his actions on hold.
"yes. please. please rich."