6.6

bill

"w-where did that come from?" bill asked looking around at the group. he saw the look of sheer amusement on their faces and realized that it really didn't matter. it was just a dumb question in a dumb game of truth or dare. "w-whatever. gimme t-that."
bill snatched the ruler from richie's hands and walked upstairs to the bathroom. the losers club clapped for him when he came back downstairs soon after.
"look," mike said with fake pride. "my boy's a man now."
"y-yeah, yeah. whatever."
the group all sat back down as richie looked at bill expectantly.
"so?" richie asked. "are you gonna tell us?"
"t-tell you w-what?" bill asked, playing dumb. he knew that richie was embarrassed for wanting to know the answer, and wanted to tease him for it.
"uh..." richie blushed. "tell us how big your dong is."
"r-riiight. that."
the group tensed, waiting in anticipation for the answer.
"i don't h-have anything to compare it t-to, so i d-don't know if i'm, i d-don't know, normal for a 16 year old."
"it doesn't matter bill, we won't judge you." eddie said caringly.
"o-okay. 8.5 inches? is that normal?"
richie's jaw dropped because damn that boy was hung.
"dude, mine is only 6.5 inches!" stanley said, shocked.
"only 6.5 inches? i've been stuck at 5 since sixth grade!" ben argued.
suddenly everyone was talking about the size of their dicks, everyone except richie. he was blushing like mad and shifting around uncomfortably.
"g-guys? can we just play a different g-game?" bill asked, silencing the group.
"no way! that was only one question!" mike argued.
"ok, ok." bill responded. and with that, the game continued.