Jang 1

I pull out the strawberry ice cream, take the ice cream scooper, and scoop up a ball of the sweet dessert. I smile and hand the customer their ice cream cone.

"Bye bye! Come back soon again~

"Bye bye! Come back soon again~." I say out loud in a cute voice. Finally the line shortens down and I go on break. I grab some dark chocolate ice cream and sit in the front corner of the shop. I eat ice cream and listen to my music. I watch the people walk past me and sit there I sketching. I check the time, 12:54. I get off break at 1:00 and finish for the day by 2:00. I take out a ear plug and continue drawing. After a minute or two a boy walks in.

He walks up to the counter and orders two ice cream to be exact

He walks up to the counter and orders two ice cream to be exact. I don't know why I'm watching him but he is so.. interesting. He pays and heads off to a seat not to far from mine. The table between us is empty, so I look across at him. He sits down, takes off his gloves and seems relaxed.

He looks over at the counter and then straight forward. I stare at him, just like he stares back at me. I feel my face getting hotter and hotter. "Sana!? Can you go ahead and go back to cashiering while I get ready to leave? Please!? Just finish my last order." I turn and look at my coworker Eunji and smile.

"Fine. I'm such a good friend for this. Better buy me lunch tomorrow!" I point a playful finger at her. "I will Sana, Promise." She says and walks into the staff only section. I close my book and gather up my pencil and phone. I turn off my music and put my phone away.

"Uhm... Number 227??" I say out loud and look around the shop. I look at the boy who came in earlier and he looks at me. This eye contact is weird, and awkward. He gets up and walks toward me and I almost fainted. He is even more handsome up close.

"That's me.." he says to me and reached in his pocket for his wallet. I smile and tell him his price and he pays and I input everything into the computer. "I will get your ice cream now." I say and go behind the other counter and scoop up ice cream. I find and look at both cones. I feel his stare so I smile and hand him his ice cream cones.

 I feel his stare so I smile and hand him his ice cream cones

He smiles back at me with a wide square smile. I just giggle and bow to him and put away the ice cream scooper. "What school are you going to?" I blush and mess around with my fingers. I may have some tough skin but boys are my weakness.

Taehyung P.O.V

I watch the beautiful waitress get my ice cream. She finally finishes and looks down at her creation in joy. She then looks up at me with a smirk and air kisses me.

 She then looks up at me with a smirk and air kisses me

She then hands me the ice cream. I stand there for a good two seconds and then realize what actually just happened. She just smiled, put the two cones together then looked at me. I smiled back at her after she handed me the ice cream. I must be crazy seeing people give me air kisses.

"What school are you going to?" You can tell she is still in school, but I didn't mean to ask. She looks down shyly and then answers my question. "I guess you will find out once it starts." She giggles and closes the freezer.

She heads back towards the cash register and I follow her like a idiot. "Do you only work on weekends? Or what??" I ask her more eagerly than I thought. "I work Mondays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Normally just the weekend though." She answers and then goes back to clicking buttons.

"Once school starts on Monday, I will look for you. If you are not there I'm coming back here for your number that afternoon." I say to her loud and proud. I look around and notice some people listening in and smiling. I feel my face turn hot. She looks at me in surprise and then goes back to a calm face.

"Mondays I work 5:30 to 10:00.. Then on Friday it is 4:30 to 9:00." She says to me and I smile. "Okay. What about your weekend schedule?" She automatically looks up again from the screen. Making eye contact Everytime she speaks. "Saturday is 10:00 to 2:00.., And Sunday is 7:00 to 2:00."

She stops smiling and then shrugs. I look at her in confusion. "W-Wae..?" She looks up again from the monitor. "I was wondering why I was telling some stranger some random information about me." She says in a cocky yet calm voice.

"I'm not strange." I say to her and she giggles and adds on. "That's what they all say." I giggle and start walking off.
"I guess we will meet again one day Sana!!" I wave to her and walk out backwards. I see her look up and nod to me and end it with a bow.

Sana P.O.V

Today would probably be the most fun I've had at work. I met a boy, a cute boy. The best part is he is interested in me too. He even might come back just for my phone number. How did he know I was in highschool? Must be easy to tell.

I can't wait till school starts.