Jang 9

I land onto the floor with a loud bam. I look around and slowly wake up. "SANANNNNNNAAAA!!" I hear a familiar someone yell. I look up quickly at the someone. He starts running at me quickly and I scream. "AHHHH!!" He comes and tickles me and I scream more and giggle. I lay on the floor and flop around like a fish out of water.

"JIMINIE PABO!!" I scream at him. He stops and stares at me. "What the Hell?" He starts to cry and I start to feel bad. "O-Oppa?" He quickly pounces ontop of me. He looks down at me, whilst also pinning me down. I almost shake under his gaze. I look up at him and he leans in.

I can't really move my body, so I turn my face away. "A-Aniyo." I say out loud without thinking. I nervously peek over and make eye contact with him. I look away again and I feel his warm breath on my neck. Aish where is Taehyung? I think to myself. Why can't he be here to pull this strong man off me. "Your so small and weak. Your not fighting back." He whispers to me.

I turn and look at him and our noses almost touch. "Unless your not trying to run, but trying to be hard to get." I squeak and turn my face again and jerk my body away but it barley moves. "You naughty girl." He whispers in my ear. "W-Where is Taehyung?" I ask myself again but out loud. I SAID THAT OUTLOUD! I panic in my head.

"Why do you bring another mans name into our time?" He asks me and removes one of his hands off my arm so he can make me face him. He grabs my face and we make eye contact before I slap the living hell out of him. I feel my vampire self fighting to get out. I feel my canine teeth get longer and sharper. "YOUR MY-"

*knock knock*

I look around my room and breathe heavily. I was having a dream about my brother. *knock knock* I hear it again, the sound that woke me up. I get up to check the door and almost faint when I answer. "H-Hyung?" I ask myself in nonsense. "What is he doing here he just got married? Why is he here instead of his honeymoon."

"Little Sana open the door~~" I open the door and retort with a sigh. "You sound like a old lady dying." He drops his bags and hugs me and I slowly hug back. "Aish.." He sighs to himself. I'm about to shut the door when it is pushed open again. "M-MOMO!?" I jump and hug her. "SANA!!" She jumps and hugs me back.

After I finish hugging her I invite her to join Jimin on the sofa. I shut the door and grab them bottles of water from the kitchen. "Why are you guys here from Busan?" I ask Jimin and claim one of the other chairs. "To get away from my crazy wife." He states to me like he has been through hell.

"Who is your wife?" I ask him since I never got to meet her. "Her name is Jennie Kim." My mouth drops open immediately. "J-Jennie?" I ask Jimin again in horror. "Do you know her?" He asks in shock, by reading my face he knows. I hear keys jingling outside my apartment door. Then walks in Taehyung.

"Yes I do." I answer Jimin's question. He ignores me and stares at Taehyung. "Who is..this?" Jimin asks me and I start to panic. I make eye contact with Taehyung. "I am Kim Taehyung, Sana's boyfriend." My eyes widen in shock and I look at Taehyung then at Jimin. Jimins shocked face copy's mine and I know that's not a good sign. "K-Kim?" He asks me.

I sigh and let it spill out

I sigh and let it spill out. "Taehyung this is Jimin my older brother. He married your older sister Jennie." Taehyungs eyes grow big like ours. He is sitting down on the ground and looks up at Jimin. "Your my brother in law?" Taehyung asks Jimin. Jimin slowly nods his head.

"So your the brother that couldn't make it to the wedding last weekend?" Jimin says with attitude

"So your the brother that couldn't make it to the wedding last weekend?" Jimin says with attitude. Taehyungs eyes widen and he looks up at me and almost jumps. "That's what that was?" I ask Taehyung and he nods. "You should have went. I would have went with you." I say to him.

Flashback

*ring ring* Taehyung picks up his phone and answers it almost immediately. "Aniyo. Jebal." He says and hangs up the phone. I stare at him in curiosity. "Who was that Taehyung-ie?" He smiles at me and hugs my waist. "Just a friend wanting to hang out."

"Aish. You need to get out more Tae." He laughs and shakes his head. He holds onto me tighter and kisses my cheek. "I wanna stay in here and hug and kiss you. I love you Sana-Chan." He says and pecks my lips. I smile and hug him back and lay my head on his shoulder. "Naneun neoleul neomu Salanghae~"

Sana P.O.V

"I didn't want to go jagiya.." Taehyung says to me. I pout to myself, I can't stay mad at him. I look over at my older brother Jimin. He glares at me and begins to speak, while Momo watched. "Why are you dating? I didn't give you permission to date." I beg to differ older brother. "You don't even have control of who i date. You don't get to have opinions on my love life."

Momo stands up and grabs my brothers arm, pulling him with her. "We have to go. Bye you to love birds. Text me!" She drags him out of my house and closes the door behind her. "Omo.." Taehyung sighs and looks down. "He doesn't even like me. It's cause I'm a fool." He says to me and pouts. "My blank Tae Tae you are okay. He doesn't like anyone. I mean he is here in Seoul cause your sister is 'crazy'."

"Eh? Why!?" He panicked and grabbed his phone. "Appa?" He asks what seems to be his dad on the other side of the phone. "WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME!?" I hear his so called 'Dad' yell at him. Ive never heard a parent talk so bad to their son. I grab the phone out of his hand and put it on speaker. "Father in law?" I ask in a sweet voice.

"W-Who is this?" I hear him say to me in a almost happy voice. " I'm Taehyung-shii girlfriend, Sana." I almost bow when I speak to him. "S-Sana? What a lovely name sweetheart." Omo.. He almost sounds like a mother. "N-Ne.." I nod to myself. "It is so nice to finally talk to you." I smile to myself and smile to Taehyung who is at me with his famous blank expression.