Jang 5

I wake up to the loud alarm clock in my room. It's Saturday and time for what I do best. Work and suffer to my hearts content. I get up and move my hair out of my face and wipe up dried up slobber. I'm so beautiful once I wake up. I'm so beautiful you have to look away.

I go take a quick shower and straighten my hair. I put on a light amount of makeup and put on my clothes. I step outside and look around for Taehyung. He said he would drive me to work since he wanted to bug me while I'm at work. Which can get me fired.

I stand inside of my house waiting for him to knock when he is here

I stand inside of my house waiting for him to knock when he is here. Cause I'm gonna make breakfast. I grab some milk and cereal 🥣 and make a quick bowl. I finish it quickly and wash it in the sink, and put it in the dish washer to dry. *Knock Knock* I hear Taehyung at the door.

I awkwardly smile at him

I awkwardly smile at him. I'm nervous to see him cause I know he likes me and he is so cute. I stare at him for a few seconds then grab my phone and purse 👛 and follow him out the door, that I lock behind me.

*6 hours later*

I go on a walk with Taehyung. I'm nervous cause he called this a date earlier when he asked me to walk with him. He likes me and I really like him and we get along so well. "Your so pretty." He mumbles and I stop. My back faces him and I grow shyer and shyer.

"It's okay jagiya I won't do anything you don't want.." He says and continues walking. I quickly run up behind him without thinking and grab his shoulder. He stops and waits a second before turning around and locking eyes with me. I look down away from him, then back up at him. He still looks down on me and slowly turns fully around.

I look up at him pleading in my head for him to kiss me already. He leans down towards me but my impatience gets the best of me. I grab him and smash my lips into his. He smashes his lips into mine and bites my lower lip. I moan out loud at him nibbling in my lip. He works his way down to my neck and moved me up against he fence next to us.

It's bright and sunny outside and anyone could see us, but we be having a make out session right here infront of everyone. He backs up and looks down at me. He moved out of my bubble and just looks at me, head to toe. As the wind blows my hair gets in my face but ignore it and watch Taehyungs eyes travel around my body.

 As the wind blows my hair gets in my face but ignore it and watch Taehyungs eyes travel around my body

I giggle and he giggles back. He grabs my hand and drags me along back on the walk. I look away and blush and he leans down and kisses my cheek, then my neck. At this moment I thank my Eomma and Appa for giving birth to me. Also to me having good looks from my mom. I smile and continue walking with him.

~~~~

This chapter is for megagotbangtan7  since they wanted more TaeSana. Please comment and tell me what you want and it should come true. Just leave comments helping me to develop my story for the book. I need help writing and with ideas. 💡

THANK YOU .
ARIGATO .
GAMSA .