Jang 3

*Let the smut begin*

"What was her middle name?" I ask Taehyung questions for the project. "I don't knowww~" He says to me in frustration. I've done most of the project cause he doesn't know anything. I'm gonna fail this project too.

"Kim Taehyung the principal would like to speak with you." The teacher says and then eyes me. That teacher gives me creepy vibes. He is the most creepiest teacher I've ever met, yet the hottest. "Aish, what does he want now?" I look down at the project while listening to Taehyung talk to himself.

He finally gets up and leaves the room. "Now I can finally finish this project, hopefully I don't fail cause of him waisting my time." I say to myself as I look up our characters middle name. "Was he bothering you Ms. Minatozaki?" 

"Ne, A little. He is a friend though." The teacher starts writing in his book and rips out a paper. I try not to watch him and focus on my project. "Here." He says and walks away with a smile. "Omo..!" My eyes widen and i can't help but be surprised. He gave me most of the answers to my project!

The characters middle name, all the family members names, what she did, and her d.o.b, and death. I feel like praying right now. He walks past me again and I pretend to focus on my work. "Thank you. Arigato sir." He nods his head and goes to sit at his desk.

Since I was the first to finish I have free time

Since I was the first to finish I have free time. So I spend my free time staring at the teacher, Mr. Jeon. One student walks up to him and ask a question. "M-Mr. Jeon can I go to t-the restroom?" She ask stuttering like she is almost scared of him. I can tell she likes him though, she's just shy.

"Can you?" He asks her and waits for her response

"Can you?" He asks her and waits for her response. "I-I don't know.. That's w-why I'm asking s-sir." This girl sounds like she lost her inhaler. She needs it bad, cause she can barely breathe. Let alone speak.

He giggles and nods his head as a yes that she can leave. So she runs out and almost falls over. I giggle and he hears, we make eye contact as I stop laughing. I look at him with a casual face, while he smiles with his bunny teeth. "Minatozaki!" He tells my name and half the class looks at me.