Jang 4

We finally get done dying the blonde color into my hair. I've never had blonde but the manager asked me to dye it for our commercial. The shop has been getting busier and busier since the first opening. So we got offered to film a commercial for Yoongmin Cream shop. (Sounds so dirty.)

I didn't want to be alone though since I don't really talk to any of the other staff. I decided to invite Jungkook cause he wanted to 'teach me another lesson.' I didn't really want him to come cause of what happened between us. He is a vampire and I'm not ready for something like this in my life.

We are sitting at the table talking about what I'm gonna be wearing and doing. The only thing I have to say is later and that's it. I have a easy job, 'look cute and sag my line.' That's what my manager asked of me, and that's what I have to do to keep this job. Dye my hair and work over and over. Make chocolate sundaes and coffee.

I look over at Jungkook and blow my hot air through the straw at him. He giggles and says, "Omo.. I was cold that felt good. I'm always cold." I giggled for some reason and did it again. He then looked at me. "Do you wanna do this?" I shake my head at his question. "Aish.." I sigh or myself and look down. "Is it that obvious?" I blew in his face again for the third time changing the subject.

"Is teaching hard?" I ask Jungkook

"Do you do this with all your students?" I spit my questions at him in concern. He shakes his head looking annoyed but calmly answers my questions. "I enjoy teaching even though I get thirsty a lot. You are my first student to ever be graced by my my body." He says and smiles to me. He seems bipolar sometimes.

I blush and break eye contact with him. He looks like one of those teachers to, I don't know why though. Did I just insult him? Thank god I didn't say that out loud. "I can read your mind sometimes and I heard that one." He whispers to me and walks away. I shake in fear of him 'punishing me.' He explained what he meant earlier.

I don't wanna get whipped and stuff. I'm not that kinky but I've never done that before. I just don't feel like I would like that. I look over at him while he gets another class of Bourbon. I chuckle and sip on my margarita. He looks over and smirks to me and points his head to the bathroom and I follow quickly.

I slip in through the door before it shuts and locks behind me. I walk towards Jungkook who waits against the wall. He looks me up and down and comes at me. He nibbles on my neck and slowly moved the hair away from it. I slightly moan and imagine what he's about to do.

Please tell he's gonna bite me. I think to myself. Wait what!? Did I really just say something so disgusting. But I can't pull away I'm just so drawn in to him. He is so addicting. I somehow manage to push him away. I look at him with wide eyes confused but brave. "What do you think your doing to me!?" He looks half back.

He looks at me shocked and locks lips with me. "How did you do that?" He ask me. Didn't even answer my question. "What?" I now do the same as him and ignore me for a second too. "How did break compulsion?" I look at him confused. "Why would I know.." I mutter and he bites into my neck.

I moan out and run my hands through his hair in pleasure. He picks me up and sets me on the sink. He licks my neck and he bites into his wrist. "What are you doing?" I ask him trying not to moan every single word. "Drink. It will heal your bite marks. They don't suit you." I giggle and moan again at his tongue on my neck.

"They don't suit me?" I ask him while unbuckling his belt. He moved my hands and buckles it back up. I look at him and pout, He smirks back at me. "Your gonna have to wait. I was just thirsty for now babygirl." I feel more wet by the second since he started speaking. He pecks my lips one more time and walks out.

I walk out a minute after does and act as normal as possible. "Okay Sana time for makeup and wardrobe!" Someone yells to me and him head to the sound of their voice. I get my hair and makeup done. I look like I came out of a anime. I change into my outfit for the commercial, I'm Sailor Moon. I am right out of a anime.

I watch Jungkook check me out from the back in the mirror. I roll my eyes and look over at him. He chuckles and walks away. "Okay Sana we will film your parts first. So you can go home earlier since you are a student." The director smiles and so do I back, then bow. "Arigato." I thank him in Japanese.

" I thank him in Japanese

I sing along to the background music

I sing along to the background music. I since into a big cute pink microphone. I giggle and lip sync the song. I then grab the magic wand and sing into it too. I see Jungkook watching me in the corner of eye. I suddenly get nervous and act even cuter.

 I suddenly get nervous and act even cuter

I then say my line and wink to the camera

I then say my line and wink to the camera. I see Jungkook chuckle for the second time in the corner of my eyes, out of frame. I drop down almost sitting on the ground and pout to the camera. I suddenly hear Jungkook in my ear almost. I look over nonchalantly and me smirks at me.

I try not to blush and just breathe. I feel like I'm gonna die from drowning in my sweat. "CUT!!" The director screeches at all of us. I hear one of the girls scream behind me. I don't even flinch. I'm so tired and just wanna go home and smash my face into my pillow. Then wake up tomorrow and go to school and talk to Taehyung.