Jang 2

I walk into the school and already went to leave. There are students everywhere and alot of them are already looking at me. I shyly look for my locker and pretend that most of the people in here aren't staring.

Why are they looking at me? Some students are giving me dirty looks while some look like they envy me. I don't understand.. This is my first year in Korea since I'm Japanese. I grab my mini backpack and my phone. Then I close my locker and look for my classroom.

They are still staring at me. I haven't been to far down this hall, not to far from my locker. I wonder if he goes here. I wonder if we will ever meet again. Ugh. Don't need to be thinking about him, I need to find my class.

I feel so lost right now. I look around for a student to ask. Everyone around me is talking to someone. I see a boy walk away and I look in the direction he came from. I see him.. The guy I met at the ice cream shop. I go and tap his shoulder.

"H-Hey.." I say and almost melt as he turns around. He looks down at me and has a shocked expression. He then smiles and grabs my hand. I shriek but let him drag me with him. "Where are w-we going?" I ask him as he turns into a class room. "To class. Have to be good students on our first day."

Taehyung smiles and sits in the back. I follow and sit beside the window. "I looked on the rosters.." Taehyung says and blushes. "Huh..?" He quickly looks down. "To see if I had classes with you. And I looked around first to see if you were in the system." I nod and smile. "To see if I were in the system? To see if I'm gonna go to school here."

He nods head and checks the time. "About to start soon.." As soon as he finishes that sentence, the teacher walks in. It's a male teacher and he looks young. Like he just got out of college. He looks directly at me too.

"Minatozaki Sana!?" He says almost screaming at me. "H-Here sir!" I say and jump out of my seat. I pull my skirt down and walk towards him. "Introduce yourself, Since you are the new transfer student." He says and bows to me. He walks off as I bow to the class.

"Hello I am Minatozaki Sana. I'm transferring over here from Osaka, Japan. Please take care of me." I look around the room observing their faces. They smile at me and wink. Some make rude faces and roll their eyes. I walk back to my seat and open my morning book.

I stand up and lean against one of the window seals after the teacher leaves us for study time. I peak over at Taehyung and make eye contact. He smiles at me and goes back to reading

I put down my book on the bookshelf and watch people get up to find partners for the project

Taehyung P.O.V

She watches everyone, while she patiently wait for a partner

She watches everyone, while she patiently wait for a partner. She is so quiet and composed. I love how she rarely smiles, cause when you see it your heart stops and skips a beat.

She looks kinda sad but then doesn't care. "Want to be partners Sana?" She jumps and looks at me. "S-Sana!?" I giggle as she freaks out. I love her first name, and that's what I want to call her. "I love your first name." She shyly smiles at me. "Want to be partners?"

Sana P.O.V

"Want to be partners?" I spit out to him without thinking. "I m-mean.." I stutter and mumble. "Sure. Why not Minatozaki." I cannot believe this is happening .