Bella x Seolhee

Imagine: Bella helping Seolhee find a boyfriend.

WARNING: kind of dirty pick-up lines? and swearing (that isn't new). If you are under 16, don't read. If you are uncomfortable with that stuff, DON'T READ!

👑

Seolhee is Bella's best friend. She has always been there for Bella at her every beck and call. If Bella needed a shoulder to cry on, Seolhee would be her first choice. Someone to make her laugh? Seolhee. Someone to take her out? Seolhee. Someone to– yeah, you get the point.

There were days when Seolhee would need Bella too. It mostly consisted of Seolhee needing Bella to take her mind off things, so Bella would take her best friend shopping or out to the club for some partying. Today happened to be one of those days.

Except that Bella wasn't expecting for Seolhee to need help with this. Finding a boyfriend.

Seolhee had called Bella a few hours ago, the latter was napping at the time, so she was half awake when Seolhee started to rant about her being single. As soon as the words "find me a boyfriend!" left Seolhee's mouth, Bella shot straight up out of bed and told her to get ready by seven p.m.

A moment later, the two women were sitting at a table in the far back of the club. When Seolhee told her she needed help finding a boyfriend, Bella's mind automatically chose the club to find Seolhee's future husband.

"What are you doing?" Bella asked Seolhee. She was too focused on giving advice for her friend to even notice Seolhee swiping left on her iPhone.

Yes. Seolhee was on Tinder.

"Swiping left. That's what I'm doing." Seolhee replied, not looking up from her phone. She swiped another left, after seeing the picture of a guy with piercings all over his face.

Bella rolled her eyes with a huff, before snatching the cellular device out of her friend's hand. "Give me this shit." She puts the phone in her clutch, where her phone also was. "I brought you here to have some fun and meet some guys."

"Not a single guy here is looking at me." Seolhee pouted.

"Because your attention was on your damn phone!" Bella argued. "Maybe if you weren't on it, you'd see that guy across the room who's been eyeing you for the past twenty minutes!"

Seolhee perked up, leaning back and forth to see the guy Bella was talking about, but failed due to the amount of people dancing around the club.

"I can't see him!" Seolhee frowned, slouching in her seat.

Bella rolled her eyes. "Shut up, Seolhee. And let me do my job." Seolhee shook her head in response. "Quick, tell me a pick-up line."

"What?"

"A pick-up line."

"Why?"

Bella didn't know if she wanted to give herself a facepalm, or if she should give Seolhee's face her palm for being so absent-minded.

"Tell me a pick-up line so I can tell you whether or not you should use it on him!"

Seolhee raised her right eyebrow, "Why should I? If he's interested, he should approach me first."

"No, bitch do you know what year it is? It's 20-fucking-18. I know you like the chivalrous shit, but it's time that you go up to the guy first. Why? Because fuck gender roles! Women can play the role of men."

Seolhee could only sigh at how right her friend was. "You're right."

Bella smiled, "Aren't I always? Now tell me a pick-up line."