Bella x Seulgi [2]

here's a lil something for y'all while y'all wait for an yg baby update.

👑

Bella Kwon and the Red Velvet members were out together. First, they went to the movies to watch Crazy Rich Asians, then they went shopping. Bella, being the generous woman she is, ended up spending over five hundred dollars in total, for the Red Velvet members. Irene was a bit hesitant when Bella offered to treat them all day. But Bella reassured her each time that it was okay.

Now, the six of them were at an arcade. Yeri wanted to play laser tag, so Bella had to let that happen. They ended up splitting into two teams; Irene, Seulgi and Joy in one team, and Bella, Wendy and Yeri were in the other.

"You guys are going down!" Seulgi taunted Bella's team when one of the staff opened the door to the dark room.

"I wouldn't mind going down on you." Bella whispered teasingly in Seulgi's ear. Her face flushed pink and prayed that her members didn't hear Bella. They didn't, as they were already in the dark room.

"Stop it!" Seulgi turned to look up at her girlfriend who was already watching her with a smirk on her face. Seulgi ignored her and joined her members in the room.

Several minutes later, Irene and Yeri, were the first two to be eliminated. Irene eliminated by Yeri and Yeri eliminated by Joy, seeking revenge for the leader. It was now two on two, Seulgi and Joy versus Bella and Wendy. Bella didn't have a plan for her and Wendy to win the game. So they ended up doing whatever came to mind.

While Bella was tying her shoe, Wendy decided to go for the 'kill' and quickly crept up behind Joy. Once she did, she shot the sensor on Joy's vest.

"No!" Joy cried out and Wendy laughed at her.

"Sorry, but my team has to win." Wendy said with a smug smile, only to have it disappear when Seulgi stood in front of her and shot Wendy's sensor.

"Not fair!" Wendy frowned this time. Joy laughed from behind her.

Seulgi only stuck out her tongue and ran off to find her girlfriend. However, Bella saw the situation occur from above and kept quiet. She waited until Seulgi left her sight until she came back down to ground level and stealthy walked around, looking for Seulgi. She spotted the her near the end of the room with her back towards Bella.

It was like a light bulb lit up in Bella's mind before she was walking towards her girlfriend. Seulgi heard her footsteps and raised her gun but Bella continued to walk, knowing Seulgi wouldn't shoot her sensor.

"Well would ya look at that," Bella smiled, looking around the room. "It's just us two left in this game." She looked at Seulgi, but no reaction came from her. So Bella pushed her girl into the corner once she lowered her gun.

"What are you doing?" Seulgi giggled when Bella placed her hand on Seulgi's shoulder, slowly sliding it down to her waist.

"We're finally alone." Bella smirked down at her girlfriend, when her hands rested on Seulgi's hips. The entire day, the two couldn't get any time for themselves, but now they were and Bella made sure to take advantage of that. Bella leaned in for a kiss, Seulgi smiled and did the same. Bella brushed her lips against Seulgi's and right before Seulgi could press her lips against her lover's, Bella pulled away and sighed. "My team sends their regards." And with that, Bella brought up her gun and shot Seulgi's sensor.

"What–" Seulgi stared at her.

At the speed of light, Bella gave her girl a short — yet sweet — kiss on the lips and ran off. "Love you, baby!"

Seulgi groaned in annoyance, cursing herself for falling into Bella's charm. "Get back here!" She shouted and ran after her.

👑

hope you liked this! don't forget to vote! there's over 200 of you reading and it only takes a second or two to leave a vote. it'd be really appreciated. thank you (: & credit to these prompts here for giving me the idea.

 thank you (: & credit to these prompts here for giving me the idea