Bella x Seulgi

Kang Seulgi was sitting in the living room reading a book silently to herself with soft piano music playing in the background, when she heard her lover's voice call for her.

"Seulgi?" Bella walked down the corridor of her apartment to where her girlfriend was. "Babe?"

"Hmm?" Seulgi hummed, not looking away from her book. She was too entranced with the book in her hand, The Maze Runner.

Bella walked over to Seulgi, who finally puts her book down to look at the older girl. Bella smiled and crawled onto her girl's lap.

"Having fun?"

"Yeah."

Bella slowly leaned closer towards Seulgi's face, lowly humming and seductively smiling at her. Seulgi was surprised by her action and began blushing furiously.

The Kwon girl puts her hand underneath Seulgi's chin, leaning closer as she looked down at her lips. Seulgi, thinking Bella wanted a kiss, leaned in to press her lips on Bella's but moved away.

Bella puts her lips to Seulgi's ear. "I think..."

Seulgi waited, biting down on her bottom lip, to hear Bella's next words.

"I think we should have Chinese for dinner."

Bella pulled away and sat back down on the couch, smirking at Seulgi's flustered face slowly shifting into an angry one.

"Oh for the love of–" Seulgi stopped and grabbed the pillow on her right, smacking Bella with it repeatedly. "You stupid tease! How dare you!" She continued smacking Bella with the pillow. "I hate it when you do that!"

Bella laughed, only stopping each time the pillow hit her roughly. "Ow! Seulgi– Babe!" Bella covered herself with her arms. "Stop it!"

"I hate you!" Seulgi pouted, after giving Bella one last smack. "And yes, Chinese sounds good!"

"You love me." Bella teased, pulling Seulgi's body onto her lap as she continued to pout. "Aww, baby, stop pouting." Bella placed a kiss on her chin, but Seulgi's face did not change. So Bella leaned in to her ear again, "If you stop pouting I'll give you..." Bella trailed off and Seulgi grinned as naughty thoughts filled her mind.

"Give me what?" Seulgi asked, shifting her body on her lover's lap.

"I'll give you... my fortune cookie."

Seulgi rolled her eyes, "Oh my god!" She grabbed the pillow again, hitting Bella with it even harder than before. "I hate you!"

Bella stopped her girlfriend's hits by grabbing her wrists with both of her hands before giving Seulgi another teasing smirk, "That's not what you said last night."

Seulgi groaned in annoyance and got off Bella's lap. She went back to her side of the couch with a huff, Bella was watching in amusement as Seulgi threw a cute, but deadly glare at her.

"Love you, baby."

"No, you don't."

"Of course I do! If I didn't, I'd be with Joohyun unnie."

"What?!"

"Shit– Nothing. I was just– fuck! Ow!"

They completely forgot about dinner that night.

👑

Drabble based on this prompt:

I ship Bella and Seulgi very much

Hope you guys liked this as much I enjoyed writing it!!