#DopeWeddingCongratz

i wanted to write a scenario about dongbae's and hyorin's wedding. it was sooo beautiful and they looked so happy 😭❤️❤️. i was screaming when i  saw the pictures and screamed even more when i saw their couple dance!! IT WAS TOO CUTE.

👑

Today was the day that everyone had been waiting for.

Dong Youngbae and Min Hyorin's wedding.

Though, Bella was invited to the wedding ceremony – just like everyone else – she wasn't able to attend due to Mushu's appointment at the vet. She tried to reschedule the date, but they wouldn't let her. Therefore, Bella had to miss the wedding ceremony, and is now on her way to the reception along with her older brother.

The two decided to travel together, but in separate vehicles. The Kwon siblings both bought themselves identical sports cars; the Bugatti Chiron, Bella's being black and Jiyong's being a dark shade of red.

Bella only bought it for her birthday, coming up the next day after her brother's best friend's wedding. She wanted to spoil herself for once. As for her brother, his M.O.T.T.E Tour had been a success which lead him to earning enough money to buy the sports car the same time as his baby sister.

So now the two siblings were on their way to Paradise City in Incheon, where the reception would be held at. Bella had been there before, to shoot some dice at the casino for Seolhee's recent birthday, but she's never stayed at the hotel.

Taeyang and Hyorin (and the wedding planner) decided to have everyone spend the night at the hotel, after the reception ended. That way, they could all have fun for as long as they want. And if they were tired, they could simply go up to their rooms and rest, or head to the casino with the rest of the adults who weren't ready to rest.

Knowing Bella, she'd probably be at the casino with everyone else.

"Wow! This place gets bigger and prettier every time." Bella gasped at the sight of the tall building ahead of her.

Bella and her brother both pulled into the entrance of the building, getting out when two staffs of the hotel and casino ran out

"Hi," Bella smiled at the older man who stood by her car.

"Hello." He bowed. "I'm here to take your car back to the lot behind the building." He said.

"Okay." She said. "What about my overnight bag?"

"You take that with you and check in with the front desk."

Bella nodded and quickly grabbed her bag, before handing the man her keys to her car. "Take care of her."

"I will. You'll get your keys back in about five minutes or so."

Bella nodded again, then left him to take her car back. She noticed her brother waiting patiently for her at the entrance of the building.