Ask In A Box

ASK IN A BOX: 2NE1

👑

"My eyes..." Bella stared at the camera. She was trying not to blink. "It's like the Sahara desert just landed in them."

Bella's words made Dara and Minzy burst into laughter. They immediately lost the staring contest the writers wanted them to do with each other.

"Bella! You cheated!" Minzy whined. "No fair."

"I'm just speaking how I feel."

"Bring it on!" Bom stared into the camera. But then she blinked. "Ugh!"

"My eyes are dry." Chaelin spoke.

"I'm gonna win." Bella said, but she ended up blinking too. "Crap!" She glared at the camera. "The camera blew air onto my face."

"Did I win?" Chaelin asked after a few seconds. The staffs nodded and all five members 'ohh-ed' in amazement. Since she won, she would be starting off the introduction. "Hello, Ask In A Box viewers! Wassup we 2NE1!" The rest of the members joined their leader in their group greeting, holding out their hand sign '21'.

"It's nice to meet you!" Chaelin waved.

Bella turned her head and winked at the camera. Yup, she was flirting with the viewers again. She could even hear the staffs snickering at her.

"We're back with our second album after four years! Yay!" Chaelin announced. "Let's clap!"

"Woo~" Dara cheered, being the first to clap. Then it was followed by Bom, Minzy, Chaelin and Bella. (The poor maknae was busy flirting to hear what her unnies were saying.)

"We prepared a lot, right?"

"Yep." Bella nodded, answering her leader.

Then Bom spoke, "Our CL took part in composing and writing five songs from this album." She spoke proudly. "And our maknae line, Minzy and Bella took part in choreographing some of the songs as well." Bom looked at Dara. "Dara, I heard that the song title Come Back Home is really good. Isn't it?"

Dara smiled. "Of course! It has our unique style to it. I hope many of you will like it."

"Now that we've prepared Come Back Home, we also prepared a special time for you guys!" Minzy said, referring to the 2NE1 fandom. Blackjacks.

Bella nodded before it was her turn to speak. "Yes, we will answer the questions sent by our fans around the world through SNS for Ask In A  Box. Let's start!" Bella shouted the last two words loud and clear.

--

Fans across the globe ask 2NE1!

Bom read the first question, "How come you decided to release double title track album?" She answered it right away too. "I'm not sure." The girls laughed. After brushing her hair back Bom added, "It's because the songs are nice."

Chaelin then took the opportunity to answer the question. "The album is named by YG to give a strong image to our comeback. And actually, the title song was not Come Back Home at first. It was added to the track lastly. It was when he was in Seo Taiji and Boys and when he made his first choreography for their song Come Back Home. So as his five daughters—"

Bella made a face. She was certainly not his daughter!

"—we decided to make it our title song."

The girls chuckled before Dara spoke. "Double title songs are not my thing."

"Every single song can be a title song." Minzy informed, before they moved onto the next question which Minzy read. "What is the costume concept for the new song?"