Bella x BLACKPINK

Requested, where Bella meets BLACKPINK and hangs out at the mall with them.

👑

"I won't be sober tonight, I'm gonna climb the sky. I want to run so fast without knowing the end. Let's go, let's go!I won't be sober tonight, I'm gonna climb the sky. I want to run so fast without knowing the end. Let's go, let's go!"

The fans of the newly debuted group cheered loudly for the girls. The four young girls all bowed to the audience and the staff before leaving the stage, unaware of the pair of eyes observing their every move.

"Bella, stop being creepy." Youngdeuk Kwon, aka Deukie, said to Bella.

Bella rolled her eyes. "How about you shut up, shit head?" His nickname literally sounded like "dookie" as in poop.

"Oppa, leave Bella alone!" Minjung, Deukie's girlfriend twisted his ear painfully.

"Yeah bro. She's gonna kick your ass, and I'm gonna watch!" Youngdon, aka Dony, aka the other twin spoke.

"Rude!"

Bella sighed. "Well I'm going to go say hi to them. I'll be back!" She left the three backup dancers to head backstage and to BLACKPINK's dressing room.

Bella walked passed many rookie idols who shyly greeted her. Bella wanted to greet them more formally and talk to some of them, but since she was on a short schedule she only gave them a short and brief nod. Today was a busy day and she needed to get things done quickly. She happened to notice one of the cameraman for Mnet following her.

Bella didn't care. She wasn't a big fan of Mnet anyway.

Once she reached the door labeled BLACKPINK, she knocked loud and clearly.

"Someone's here?"
"Answer the door!"
"Hurry!"

The door swung open, revealing BLACKPINK's manager. The woman gasped at the sight of Bella Kwon standing in front of her. Bella wasn't part of YG Entertainment anymore, but she still kept in touch with majority of friends from there.

"Oh my god! What are you doing here?" She asked.

Bella smiled, "I'm here to say hello to BLACKPINK. Then I gotta leave for my schedule with ICYY."

"Come in! Come in!" BLACKPINK's manager moved aside. "Girls! There is someone here to see you!"

"Who is it?" Bella recognized Lisa's voice. She gasped. "It's Bella!" She started to bow endlessly.

Soon, the other members joined her. They bowed, finally stopping when Bella started to laugh. "Oh my... you guys have grown up so much! C'mere and give me a hug!" The five gathered into each other's arms. "Wow..." Bella took a step back to admire her new children. "The last time I saw you girls was in 2015. So... last year!"

The girls giggled.

"You guys did great out there! I'm proud. Are you girls free this weekend?" Bella asked them, and they shrugged.

"We don't know."

"You'd have to ask our manager unnie."

Bella turned to their manager. "Well, miss manager... Are they free?"

"Maybe. Why?"

"I'd like to spend some time with them before I leave for America." Bella replied. She was headed to New York to see CL at her Hello Bitches Tour, along with Dara.

"Oh... sure."

"Good. I was going to steal them from you if you said no anyways."

👑

"Have you guys gone shopping for clothes or anything yet?" Bella asked the four girls. Jennie and Jisoo were on her left, Lisa and Rose on her right.

"Nope!" Jisoo answered. "President Yang says he'll buy us some new furniture for our dorm when we win Comeback Stage three times in a row."

Bella shook her head. "Oh really?"

"Yep!"

"Must be nice." Bella said. "Enough chit-chat about Yang. Let's get some Starbucks and buy some clothes. Well, I'm buying and you guys are picking. For yourselves."

"Really?" Lisa asked.

"Yes. Really." Bella lead the way to the coffee shop. "Now get over here and tell the cute lady your order." Bella shot a wink at the Starbucks cashier, who blushed at Bella's words. Bella knew deep down she could make any straight girl gay, and any gay boy straight — for her.

After the BLACKPINK members ordered their drinks, Bella ordered herself a grande sized ice coffee. She hadn't had any coffee today, so she knew she'd be needing some to be able to keep up with the young girl's energy. They were excited to shop for their clothes... especially since Bella was paying. (AKA free clothes!)

Once the drinks were made and all five girls received it, they headed to their first store. Gucci. Bella sighed. She knew she was probably going to go broke by the end of the day.

"Okay girls! Nothing more than $1,000!" Bella warned the girls.

"Um... unnie? Gucci has a lot of things that are over a thousand dollars." Rose quietly told Bella. She was a little scared of how Bella would react. "Maybe we can go to Kohl's–"

"No, it's okay. I'm still gonna be rich tomorrow anyways. Shop away!" Bella waved her off. "And keep an eye for sales tags! Discounts ladies! Discounts!"

"Gucci doesn't have discounts?!" Jisoo shouted from the back of the store as Bella found a pair of sunglasses she liked.

"Who cares?!" Bella shouted back. "Just get whatever!"

At the end of the day, Bella did not regret saying that.

👑

okay, i hope this was what you wanted!

also, COME BACK HOME update next week??! most likely.