#DopeWeddingCongratz [2]

"I am a good boy."

Youngbae and Jiyong were both standing in the middle of the dance floor, dancing to the choreography of their song Good Boy.

"I need more cake!" Bella shouted, before stuffing another forkful of the soft, creamy vanilla goodness in her mouth. It was her fifth plate. "Noona– I mean... unnie!"

Dara, who was sitting on the younger's right side, watched with an amused look. She had her elbow sitting on the table, while her cheek rested on the back of her hand. "Noona? Did she really just say that?"

"She's had too much cake." Bom said with a shake of her head.

"Nah. Just too much sugar." Chaelin chided, watching her young friend happily accepting her sixth plate of cake from the new bride. The latter smiling down at Bella, stroking her head like a proud mom watching her child eat.

"Whoever gets married next, let's hope they don't have more than three layers of cake." The three older 2NE1 members continue to watch their maknae eat to her heart's content.

"Should we stop her?" Dara asked.

Bom shook her head. "No. She's gonna end up crying."

"Over the cake or the fact that we stopped her?"

"Probably both."

Bella stuffed more cake into her mouth. She looked up at Hyorin, "Unnie... are you really going to eat all that cake?" She pointed at the rest of wedding cake.

Hyorin shook her head. "Of course not... the other guests will be eating them."

Bella nodded before swallowing the chunk of cake in her mouth. "Does anyone else want cake?!" She yelled. Only a few people paid her attention. "No?! Okay." Bella turned back to her cake after Hyorin left to chat with other guests. In the process, she made eye contact with all three of the 2NE1 members. "Hey unnie!" She shouted at the three.

Chaelin facepalmed herself. "Why is she shouting?"

Bom and Dara were laughing. "She's drunk of cake!"

"Bella-yah! Are you sober?" Bom asked the maknae.

Bella smiled and answered, "I'm moderately functional." She then gave Bom the finger guns. "Pew-pew."

"I'll take that as a no."

"Hurry up and eat, so we can take pictures!" Dara said to Bella.

"Don't rush me!"

👑

An hour later, or should I say... three plates of cake later, Bella and the rest of 2NE1 were on the side of the dance floor, taking pictures. The groom, Youngbae, and Cho Saeho were taking over the dance floor. The two were having a big dance off as everyone watched from the side.

Bella, high on sugar rush, wanted to participate in the dance but her unnies kept her from doing so. Well, they wanted to take pictures together first. So here they are, taking pictures. At least some of it. Jiyong was with them, taking most of their group pictures.

"One, two, three." Jiyong counted repeatedly. "One, two, three." He was taking so many photos, on Dara's order. To her, she needed to take a lot of photos that way it can be easier to find one that looks good enough to post online.

"Are we done yet?" Bella asked after her brother took another picture.

"Just go, Miyeon." Chaelin told her. Bella didn't hesitate.

"Thanks!"

She ran straight to where Youngbae and Saeho were dancing.

"It looks like Bella will be joining the dance off!" Saeho announced to everyone and they cheered. "How about a partner dance with Youngbae and Bella? You guys must have something practiced together!"