Chapter Two

Edited (again.)

Still Richie's point of view:

After an hour and a half of laughing and talking, Stanley's mom told us to come in, considering we had school the next morning. We were sleeping over as Stanley's for the night, of course.

When we went inside we assigned rooms. "Beverly you can get the downstairs guest room, Ben the couch, Eddie and Richie will get the upstairs bedroom, and Billy and I will sleep on the floor" Stanley said and my mouth dropped open a little.

"What?" Eddie asked before I could. "No way am I sharing a bed with-" Thats when Eddie realized saying that will get us to lose the thirty dollars. I still dont get why they are going to pay Eddie and I if we go as 'a couple' for a month. Thats like.. a bet in a bet.

(Edit: I'm not wrong. This makes no sense, but it's whatever @ the me that wrote this at 3 am every night)

Eddie and I walked up the stairs and I mentally groaned. I have to sleep in THE SAME BED as another BOY??

Usually, it wouldn't be that big of a deal if it weren't a guy I was supposed to be "dating".

When we got to the room, I grabbed a shirt from my back pack and took off the shirt I was currently wearing. I turned around to see Eddie trying to stare away from me. "Dude, you've seen me shirtless before," I said and he nodded and I put my shirt on.

Eddie grabbed his shirt and shorts and walked out and I just shrugged. I changed my shorts and laid down, putting my glasses on the nightstand. I laid next to the wall, considering Eddie would most likely want the edge. I put the blanket over me and stared at the wall.

I heard the door open but I didn't bother turning around. I was so close to the wall, Eddie practically has the entire bed.

The lights went off and I closed my eyes. Soon an arm was wrapped around me. "Richie.." I heard Eddie say. "Yeah?" I questioned and wondered why he has his arm around me when he was the one who REALLY didn't want this. "I- I'm scared of the dark.." Eddie said and I turned around.

"You can turn the light back on"

"Can't"

"Why not?"

"Because it's wasting electricity" he said and I rolled my eyes. He held me closer and I wrapped my arm around him as well. "You don't have to do this if you don't want to" I said. He shrugged. 'He's only doing this because of the money' my mind was telling me. soon, Sleep took over me.

A/N: Sorry for short-ish chapters.

Edit: WHY DID I USE "AND" SO MUCH WHEN MAKING THIS STORY-

                                                -StrangerThingss__