Chapter Three

Edited (again..)

Eddie and I held hands while walking through the halls getting glares and people staring at us. "OMG! OMG! YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE!!" Beverly said as we reached to the group of Losers.

I rolled my eyes and we disconnected our hands. Eddie and I were tapped on the shoulder and we turned around to see Stacy. "Hey! Umm.. Are you guys dating?!" she asked while fan girling.

"Y- Yeah we are" Eddie said.

"I see you guys are getting stares! Uhh.. can you guys kiss or something so I can take a picture of it and post it on the school's newspaper.. just so nobody asks and they already know the answer? and to show we're non-discriminators," she asked and took out her camera.

People gathered around and I gulped. "S-sure" I said and and I turned so I was facing Eddie. Eddie leaned in and I did. Are lips pressed together and I heard the click of the camera, breaking the kiss.

Eddie's Point of view:

I leaned in soon to have Richie's lips on mine. Fireworks exploded in my stomach. When we heard the click, he broke the kiss. Everyone 'Awed' and Richie held my hand. When people left I turned towards Richie.

"Hopefully I don't get a disease from your lips, Tozier" I said, but that seemed to trigger something in him. "Would you guys stop!" Richie said and the rest of the Losers turned to look at Richie. "I'm sick and tired of you guys constantly calling me by my last name!! My name is RICHIE!! Not Tozier!" he said with annoyance in his voice.

(Edit: I guess I made him snap to show that he's like... having a lot of emotions and it's overwhelming?? Idfk.)

"Fine, Richie, sorry. Dang" Beverly said but then Richie shook his head and walked the other way. We all looked at each other.

I sighed and walked to science class- the class we have together- figuring he probably went the other way. When I got there, Richie was sitting down with Betty staring at him like he was some male model.

I hurried and sat next to him but Betty kept staring. "Hey. Sorry for.. that. I didn't mean it. Promise" I said and held his hand. At first he fliched but got used to it. "It's fine. I overreacted" he said and I looked at Betty who gave me a death glare and pretending like she wasn't staring at MY MAN! I mean.. My fake boyfriend..

A/N: OOUUU SHIT IS HAPPENING!! ITS THANKGIVING BREAK SO I'M GOING TO BE UPDATING MOREE ^-^

Edit: stfu young me.