Chapter Seventeen

EDDIE's POV

15 years later..

Its been years since Richie and I decided to actually be together. And now.. it was our wedding day.

I walked down the isle towards Richie and smiled at him.

Damn did he look good..

He looked around at everyone who was standing. I can't believe one bet turned into 15 years later.. a marriage!

Everything went by pretty quickly. And now was the big question.

"Richie Tozier, Do you take Eddie Kaspbrak as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" The priest said, looking towards Richie.

"Yes"

"Eddie Kaspbrak, Do you take Richie as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" All eyes were on me.

"Yes!" "You may now kiss the groom" that was enough for me to press my lips against Richie's.

Everybody stood up and clapped for us. We parted lips and I looked at Richie in his eyes. "I love you.." he said.

"I love you too, Richie Tozier"

[A/N: Some were saying I shouldn't have ended the on chapter sixteen so here's the actual ending! It's rushed because I have tons of homework ;-; but I hoped you enjoyed!!