Chapter Thirteen

Richie's POV:

I woke up on Eddies bed and i remembered all that happened. I didn't move though. I was facing the wall and I didn't wanna move. "Richie?" I heard Eddie say. I really don't wanna deal with this questioning shit right now. "Eddie" I mocked but didn't move.

"Can you turn around?" He asked and I turned around to see him sitting with his legs crossed next to me. "Hey" he said and I smiled a little. "Hey" I said with my voice low since I just woke.

"You slept forever" Eddie said. "Well after all, I mean, strong people need some rest too" I said and he slapped my arm. I knew that I was weak though. I was weak of just ignoring my thoughts.

"Hey umm.. Richie?" He said and I grabbed my glasses, and put them on. He chuckled. "It looks weird when you put your glasses on. One minuet your eyes are normal sized, then they're huge" he said. I smiled. "There's dance they're at school in a few weeks for Winter (A/N: Don't. Say. Anything. About. Stranger. Things) and I was wondering if you wanted to go with me?" He asked a little shy.

"Well, you're my boyfriend so yes" I said. Calling him my boyfriend seemed normal. I wish I could call him that forever but sadly, after a few more weeks, this bet is over with. I actually like Eddie ever since we kissed last time.

I can't believe I am falling for Eddie.

— An hour later—

"Boom! Haha!" I yelled. Eddie and I were playing Monopoly and he got in jail. "Someone's here for you guys" Mrs. K came in and said. She left the room after saying that and we looked at each other and I shrugged.

When we got to the door we saw my mom. Eddie and I looked at each other in shock. "H- hi Mrs. Tozier" Eddie said. "And I thought Bill was the one with the stuttering problem" I said and Eddie slapped my arm. "C'mon Richie. Lets go home. You've been gone for a week and I started getting worried" my mom said and I could see the lie right through her. I nodded and walked back to Eddies room.

I grabbed my backpack and made sure everything was inside. "You're not going" Eddie said. "Eddie" I said. "Richie" he mocked. "You can't.. s- she's gonna keep you in that hellhole" he said and I zipped my backpack. "Eddie, if I don't go home she's gonna call the cops. I'll be fine" I said and with that, I put my backpack on and kissed his forehead before walking out and down the stairs to see my mom waiting.

"You are a brat!!" My mom yelled once we came in. "Me?! What did I do wrong?!!" I yelled back and fixed my glasses. She came up to me. "I said for you to come back when the weekend was over and you didn't!!" She yelled and all I could do was look at her. "You said-" "I don't care what the hell I said!!" She yelled and slapped me again. "Room. Now." She said and I was about to walk away until the said something else. "And I hope you know, you can't date that germaphobic freak kid" she said. "What the hell!!" I yelled and pushed her away from me. "Richie Tozier, you do not push me do you hear me?!" She yelled. She dug her nails into my arm and I winced.

"No. I don't. All I hear is 'wa wa wa wa wa'" I said. With that I pushed her arm and ran upstairs. I closed my door and locked it. Why didn't I just hurry up and die when I had the chance?

'Because of Eddie'