2

{ Dreams? crashed }

You were rereading a law book by Harper Lee, 'To kill a Mocking Bird'. It is one of most highly recommended must read books for all the students who are studying law.

You read out, "You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.Until you climb inside of his skin and walk around in it-"

The sight of Taehyung kissing you hard from this evening flashed in your mind, causing you to shook your head vibrantly.

"Focus, Kang Minhee. You don't have time to think about this", you warned yourself as you started reading the next line.

"Sometimes the Bible in the hand of one man is worse than a whisky bottle in the hand of another. There are just some kind of men who-"

"Screw this shit!", you closed the book and stood up as you messed your hair in frustration because you couldn't focus on your studies at all.

His annoying yet sexy smirk kept flashing in your eyes. You found it odd because you're not usually like this.

Maybe because he is your first kiss?

Maybe because this is your first encounter with the school's hot troublemaker?

Maybe because of his heavenly features and bad ass attitude that you couldn't stop thinking about?

You were frustrated.

"Get the fuck out of my mind!", you closed your eyes and ears and screamed.

"Who? Me?", you heard a familiar voice and you glanced at the voice direction, revealing Yerin who just got back to the dorm.

"No, not you", you sighed and she noticed your worn out form.

"What happened? Usually, I would see you studying the hell out of yourself on your study desk", she said as she took off her shoes and walked towards you.

"Well...", you trailed off, unsure if you should tell her about the incident which happened that evening.

"Promise me that you won't be mad at me after I told you!", you held up your pinky finger in mid-air.

"No, I can't promise you that because it depends on the situation", she sternly said and you retreated back your finger.

"Then, I am not telling", you said and she made a face.

You whistled cheekily as you knew that curiosity was about to kill her and later, she would end up giving you the promise.

She groaned in defeat. "Fine. I promise", she said and you grinned at her.

You didn't leave anything out. You explained about what you went through that evening in detail.

"So, that's it", you said and that fake smile on her face looked extremely creepy to you. You knew that she was holding back her anger just by looking at her clenched fists on her lap.

You gulped.

"Minhee-si. Didn't I tell you to stay away from him, no matter what? Your best friend here doesn't understand why you wouldn't just listen to her, even helped a thug out and ended up getting her first kiss stolen by that thug", she sweet talked to you but you knew that she was killing you mentally.