16

[ a/n: i am sorry for not updating much these days :'D i am kinda having a writer's block and also, MAMA and MMA award shows stole my attention. anyways, congratulations to the boys TT ♡ i feel like a proud mother rn ]

• • •

{ Little things }

"It's your date with Taehyung. Why am I here?", Yerin whined as the both of you were standing infront of the amusement park gates.

"Because I want you to be here", you smiled innocently and she rolled her eyes. You sighed, "Come on. It's been awhile since we have fun like this too". You slung your arm around her shoulders.

"Who do you think is at fault for that?", she squinted her eyes at you and you gulped as you removed your hand off her shoulders.

Actually, you were the one who had always been declining all her dates. Whenever she asked you to go out with her, you would refuse because you were busy locking yourself in your bedroom to study the hell out of yourself.

But, when Taehyung asked you, you couldn't decline. Because he is starting to act like a real boyfriend.

You know that he doesn't love you but, you hoped that he would really fall for you someday.Though it may seems impossible.

"Yerin ah!!! Minhee ah!!!", you heard a familiar voice and you glanced at the voice's direction, revealing a hyperactive Jungkook waving at the both of you and a lifeless Taehyung beside him.

They walked towards the both of you and Yerin eyed you with murdering eyes. "You planned this, didn't you?"

"No! I swear! I didn't know. Taehyung told me to bring you along to our date. I asked him why but he didn't tell me the reason", you defended.

She groaned and you smiled sheepishly, "At least you won't be a third wheel anymore?" She glared at you.

"Good morning Yerin-si", Jungkook greeted Yerin who was standing awkwardly. "Good morning", she smiled back. They were looking into each other's eyes like as if they are the only people on this planet.

You couldn't help but chuckle softly. Your eyes landed on Taehyung who was staring intensely at you, making your heart do back flips. You internally gulped.

"Good morning, Taehyung!", you chimed, acting like it didn't affect you. "Good morning", he greeted back with an emotionless face.

Awkward~

"So, shall we head inside?", Jungkook interrupted. "Sure", you responded, taking advantage to clear the awkward atmosphere between you and Taehyung.

Why was it even awkward between the both of you?

Jungkook held Yerin's hand, catching her off guard. They looked like a couple. Yerin asked, "Um, why are you holding my hand?"

"Because it's cold?", Jungkook shrugged and dragged her inside the gates. The two of them left the both of you behind.

You somehow envied them. You wanted to hold hands with Taehyung too. All you guys do is kissing and sex. You weren't really into it. You prefer fluffy things such as pecks, holding hands and hugs.

But, Taehyung seems to hate it.

As the two of you walked into the gates, you kept staring down at his swinging hands. He noticed it.