23

[ a/n: you guys so gotta try reading my bestfriend markiekook_01 's book "craving for love"!!! it's a got7xbtsxseventeen ff! and the good news is it's completed since she published all the chapters at once. also, the second female lead is dedicated to me and i can't halp but smile like an idiot throughout the whole story. promoting cause good books r worth promoting. please support her guyss. her ffs are daebak (; i talk too much omg. anyway, here's an update for my lovesssss~ ]

• • •

{ I'll try }

I texted Yerin while I was walking towards the university gates where Jin would probably be waiting for me.

YOU :
can u go back alone today?

YOU :
i am meeting up with Seokjin. That's
why.

YERIN :
why r u even informing me?!

YERIN :
I haven't go back to the dorm wid you
ever since you started dating a certain
someone. =.=

YOU :
But you're enjoying riding Jungkook

YERIN :
wtf?!

YOU :
*car

YERIN :
omg i was only one foot away from
kicking you.

YOU :
LMAO. I can't even-

YERIN :
=.=

You locked your phone and put it in your jeans' pocket as you were trying so hard not to laugh out loud like a hyperventilating walrus in public. That was when you saw a familiar figure waiting for you at the gates and a smile crept onto your lips. Why? Because that was your first time seeing a guy waiting for you. When you used to date Taehyung, you were always the one waiting for him.

Your smile turned into a frown as you caught yourself thinking about him again. Your shook your head and sped up to where Seokjin was.

"Hey worldwide handsome", you greeted him from behind with a cheeky look on your face and he turned to face you. "Oh! You're here already", he smiled in delight.

You asked, "Did you wait long?" and he immediately denied, "No no. I just arrived"

"So, shall we get going?", he asked and you nodded with a smile. "I brought my car with me", he said.

"Is the dessert shop that far?", you asked and he grinned at you. "It's just ten minutes walk from here but I don't want my princess to be tired", he winked.

'Princess'

Taehyung's voice rang in your ears.

"Just because you're my girlfriend now, it doesn't mean I am going to treat you like a princess"

"Minhee?", a voice snapped you out of your trance and you saw Seokjin staring at you with a concerned face. "Are you okay?"

"Eh? Uh... Yes, I am. Why?", you practically blinked between your words. "You were spacing out", he pointed out.

'Of course I was'

"Ah, really? Sorry. Let's get going then!", you chimed out, changing the subject. He smiled, "Sure"

Both of you walked your ways to the parking lot and you weren't surprised by his black BMW car. What surprised you was the upholstery in the car was all pink. Plus, it had a flowery-scent.