6

{ Beautiful }

"Why do they look so kissable?", you bluntly asked the question which was on your mind. Taehyung gulped as he could feel your hot breath on his cheeks.

"What is kissable?", he asked as he eyed down at you. "Your lips", you said and his eyes were wide.

"Someone is drunk", Seokjin sang and Taehyung glanced at him with a what-the-fuck-should-I-do face.

Your eardrums were captivated by the song that was played by the DJ at that moment. You grinned widely and Taehyung was sort of creeped out by it.

"That's my favorite song...", you hiccuped as your eyes were barely opened. Your eyeballs then shifted to Taehyung as you cutely said, "Let's go dance, Taehyung!"

His brows jumped by the tone of your voice and your words. "No, I don't-"

His sentence was cut off when you dragged him to the dance floor forcefully. You were jamming to the music all by yourself, while he just stared at you like a...

Rock.

You shouted into his ears since the music was played very loudly through the speakers. "Why aren't you dancing?!"

"No, I can't dance", he said and you blurted, "Liar"

He rolled his eyes humorously at your drunk form, while a small mysterious smile crept onto his lips. He then slowly started jamming to the music on this crowded dance floor.

The music was all nineteen nineties but both of you were dancing like it's jive, twisting, turning, holding hands as you guys changed sides.

Both of you were all grins, looking like idiots and didn't care. Inside both of you were just happy, happy and more alive than you guys could ever be in school. You felt the part of yourself that's really coming out to play, to feel the vibe of the music and let your body go free.

One moment, one brilliant feeling of togetherness suspended in time. In ten years, you knew that you would still remember this night.

You loved the quiet life but also relished the crazy fun times.

Music, good times, dance and Taehyung.

Then you could focus in class, learn the facts, be the good girl again. Could you help it of your soul that loves a kickin' beat?

After feeling all giddy, Taehyung asked for your dorm's address but you kept shaking your head, telling him that you didn't want to go back to the dorm yet.

You couldn't face Yerin.

You kept clinging onto him like a kid, whining him to take you to his home. You shamelessly asked for it.

If it was your normal self, you wouldn't have asked for it but the drunken you forgot all about what is it like to feel embarrassed.

He had no choice but to take you to his apartment, while carrying your unstable body by slinging your arm on his shoulders.

Both of you were staggering.

As he successfully closed the door, he dragged your clingy form towards the couch. "Ah, shit. Why are you crawling up on me?!", he complained as you kept placing your hands around his neck. He tried to put you on the couch but you kept jumping onto him.

"I am not! I just-", your sentence was cut off when your back landed on the couch while Taehyung fell above you. The position was awkward.

The distance between your faces were almost non-existent. Your heartbeats were in sync, thumping loudly in your chests.