r a n t

a/n: i am sorry. this is not an update but my blood is boiling rn so pls let this author-nim rant. my middle finger is up for those snakes on wattpad who corner the authors into depression by hurting them with their words on their stories and attacking them. srsly? ganging up and being a keyboard warrior is so not cool. ik how it feels like to be a victim of being bullied so it pisses me off to see my friends on wattpad going through the same situation. //don't worry though. i am a strong person now due to my friends who stick with me thro thick and thin// like is it hard for you people to find sth good to do, instead of toying with someone's personal feelings? i mean if you don't like the author's story, JUST LEAVE. NOT ATTACK them for fuck sake. this is just so immature. everyone has likes and dislikes. just because you don't like it, it doesn't mean others will hate it. that's how the society works. understanding is very important, people. shoutout to those snakes. GROW SOME BALLS AND PRACTICE TO BE MATURE. i am so done with people like you smh. also, i'd appreciate it if y'all stop hurting my friends because you wouldn't like it if someone does the same to either you or your friend too right?