29

[ a/n: HOW YALL EVEN LIKE THIS BOOK? IMMA SHOOK. ._. and again, i am so so sooo sorry for my late updates ㅠㅠ well... TO ADMIT. i am FREE. physically... but eh.. lately, my mind is preoccupied with some sorta weird ass thoughts and i couldn't bring myself to write. sobs sobs. also. bE a stAr aNd cLicK the sTaRR. cause a single vote is a single hearteu from me *wink wink* i am so eww wth. anyway, enjoy~ ]

• • •

{ Fall }

"I have many reasons not to love you but I can't seem to find an appropriate reason to love you, Taehyung. Everything about you is too sinful for me"

Your voice rang in his ears again, causing him to get frustrated. Little did you knew your voice was haunting him every night, keeping him from falling asleep.

"Get the fuck out of my head", he hissed as he balled his hands into fists. It wasn't helping him at all. Ever since the day the both of you met at the restaurant, he found himself thinking about you lately. More than usual.

Honestly, he thinks about you every night. Everyday. Every hour. But, thoughts about your sister came in first before thinking about you. But, what about now?

He noticed himself not thinking about your sister one bit anymore but he wanted you like crazy. Sexually or as in feelings?

Both.

After knowing that you aren't going to give into him again, after finding out the feelings he has been having for you lately, it scared him. More than anything.

The thought of you in another man's arms... The sight of you introducing Seokjin to your mother. He wished that it was him who was holding you in his arms. He wished that it was him whom you introduced to your mother. He envied Seokjin. But, he doesn't have the right to feel this way. He, himself knows it.

However, bumping into you infront of the restroom made him forget about his certain thoughts for a second. He could not resist. He missed you like crazy and he felt like he was going crazy because of you.

'I am sorry'

With that thought in his mind, he pushed you inside the restroom, pinning you against the wall and he could only focus on your lips. Your beautiful and tempting lips. Nothing else can grab his attention at this moment.

"Taehyung, what do you think you—"

Without even thinking straight, he slammed his lips on yours. He kissed you harshly as Kang Minhee. Not Chang Erin.

But, will this message get to you?

"Taehyung, did you drink this time too?!", you shouted and he licked his bottom lip seductively while eying down at you hungrily.

"No, I didn't drink this time. I am in my normal state and I kissed you as Kang Minhee ", he said and your brows jumped.

'I mean it'

"Wh-what?", you stuttered.

"I can't seem to give up on you. I just can't stop thinking about you. I'll do everything to make you mine again. And this time, I'll never let you go", he confessed.

'So, please... please give me a second chance'

"I thought I clearly started the last time at the restaurant too, Taehyung. I told you the timing—"

"Screw timing. I want you", he slammed his hand on the wall, trapping you between his muscular body and the wall.

'I am going crazy because of you'