Jamilton!

"Shut up, Jefferson," Alexander growled.

"Make me, Hamilton," Thomas hissed back. Alexander huffed in annoyance and stomped over to Thomas. He grabbed Thomas's shirt collar and yanked him down to his own height, which was a good 5 or 6 inches shorter. He roughly pressed his chapped yet soft lips to Thomas's.

Thomas was shocked but almost instantly snapped out of his daze and kissed back. Thomas put his hand on the back of Alexander's neck and gently kissed his 'enemy'.

~~~

Everyone in the room chuckled at the tale. Thomas and Alexander smiled brightly at each other.

"And, so, I would like to propose a toast to my new, and hopefully only, husband, Alexander Hamilton!" Thomas cheered as he raised his glass. Everyone cheered and down their glasses of wine.

Thomas chuckled at Peggy, who was running around the room, screeching, "My ship came true!" Alexander rolled his eyes at Peggy and looked up at Thomas with loving eyes.

"I love you," he mumbled, chuckling.

"I sure hope so. This wedding would've been a waste if you didn't love me," Thomas joked. Thomas and Alexander quietly laughed for a second. Alexander leaned up and pressed his lips to Thomas's. Thomas happily kissed back and wrapped his arms around Alexander's waist.

"I love you, too," Thomas whispered, smiling like a lovesick idiot.

A/N : It was short but I thought it was kinda cute so, yeah. Sorry it's crappy. 😂 I'll have more out soon!

~Ciera ❤