Lams!

John nervously scratched his wrist and he balanced his books in his hands as he struggled to get through the crowded hallways of his high school. He kept his head down as he anxiously walked to his class. Suddenly, he ran into something and fell to the ground.

"Watch it, freak!" a brunette girl wearing too much makeup hissed at him and angrily marched off. He muttered a quiet 'sorry' but she had already disappeared.

Alexander was also struggling to get to his next class. He sped up his pace but immediately slowed down as he saw John on the floor, trying to gather his things. 

"Here. Let me help," Alexander said to John, quickly kneeling down beside the awkward boy and helping him gather his books. John pushed up his glasses so that he could get a better look at Alexander, and he had to admit, Alexander was very attractive. John looked away from Alexander, blushing faintly, and pulled himself to his feet. He carefully grabbed his books from Alexander, smiling softly at Alexander.

"T-thank you f-for helping me," John quietly squeaked out. Alexander chuckled softly at the anxious boy.

"It's not a problem. You're name is John, right?" Alexander asked softly, unintentionally raising an eyebrow. John nodded and pushed up his glasses again.

"My name is Alexander. Alexander Hamilton," he said, smiling brightly at John, who grinned softly. "And there's a million things I haven't done, but just you wait." John smiled again and tucked a loose curl behind his ear.

"W-would you, uh, would you l-like to sit with m-me at lunch?" John blurted out as quick as possible, deathly afraid Alexander would reject him. Alexander grinned at John.

"Of course, cutie~ See ya there," Alexander playfully winked at John then rushed off to class. John blushed to himself and scurried off to class, hoping for lunch to come quickly.

A/N : it was kinda horrible but I kinda liked it?? Oh well. Take my garbage writing anyways 😂

~Ciera ❤