Leerens!

Requested by No_LeeBurr_Puns

John Laurens. He was that one kid that sat in the back and never talked to anyone. He was the outcast that no one really liked, for some reason. But, he was also the only openly gay kid at his school.

Charles Lee. He was that one kid that nobody messed with. He was a very open person for the most part. But he was secretly gay.

You wouldn't think these two would go well together...right?

~~~

"Charlie, this could be considered kidnapping. You're taking me to an unknown place against my will," John giggled quietly as his secret boyfriend, Charles, dragged him away to his car.

Charles playfully rolled his eyes and pecked John's lips, opening the passenger side car door. John giggled and slid in. Charles smiled and closed the door, sliding into the driver's side. They both put their seatbelts on and Charles drove away from John's house.

~~~

Charles opened John's door for him and playfully bowed. John giggled and jumped out of the car. Charles gently closed the door and led John up to the front door of his own house.

"My parents are at work so we can hang out for a little bit," Charles grinned, opening the door again. John shyly walked in and looked around. He had never been to Charles's house before.

Charles closed the door and grabbed John's hand. "Come on,"Charles chuckled, dragging John upstairs to his room. Charles opened the door to his room and ran to the bed, laughing as he flopped onto it. John smiled and walked in, carefully sitting down beside Charles.

Charles pushed John down and rolled on top of him, giggling as he kissed John's nose. John chuckled and kissed Charles's forehead.

"I love you," John whispered, his eyes shimmering. Charles grinned and pressed a gentle kiss to John's lips.

"I love you, too," Charles murmured. Charles pressed gentle kisses all over John's face and neck. John giggled.

"C-charlie! Stop! That t-tickles," John laughed loudly, squirming and trying to get away from Charles. Charles chuckled and, after a few more moments, let John go.

John's breathing was ragged and his cheeks were flushed from all the laughing. Charles grinned and kissed John's forehead. John caught his breath and made a pouty face at Charles.

"That wasn't funny, Charlie," John grumbled. Charles snickered and nodded.

"Yes it was, babygirl~" Charles hummed, knowing John would be too flustered to come up with a snarky remark.

John's face flushed and he huffed, turning away from Charles. Charles wrapped his arms around John's waist and hid his face in the crook of John's neck.

"I love you," Charles cooed softly. John huffed and ignored Charles. Charles frowned softly.

"I'm sorry, Johnny," Charles whispered, pressing kisses to the back of John's neck. John's heart melted and he turned to face Charles, pecking his lips.

"It's okay. I forgive you. I love you, too."

A/N : This is really short and horrible. I am so so so sorry. I'm sorry it took so long for me to write. I was busy with school and Thanksgiving. Once again, I'm sorry but I hope you enjoyed it. I know it sucks.