Pheacker!

George Eacker had never been the type to get crushes. He'd never really had a crush on anyone. Until Philip Hamilton. Philip was, in George's eyes, the greatest thing known to man. Philip was absolutely gorgeous with his hazel eyes that shined like diamonds and his curly hair that fell just past his shoulders. And his freckles. God, his freckles were like a galaxy of stars. Not only was Philip extremely attractive but he was a great person. He was so sweet and caring. He would do anything to make other people happy. He put everyone else before himself, including George.

It was their first year of college and, what do you know, they were roommates. When George first saw Philip, he forgot how to breathe. Philip was breathtakingly beautiful and George was caught off guard.

Now, the crush didn't appear within the first day. It was a few weeks before George realized he had a crush on Philip. When he did realize, he panicked. His father had always told him that it was a sin for a boy to be with another boy. So, in an attempt to get rid of his feelings, he treated Philip like shit. Obviously, Philip was confused. Why was George acting so different so suddenly? But George's feelings only got stronger. About a month after treating Philip horribly, they had an argument.

Philip tucked a curl that had fallen out of his bun behind his ear. He was currently trying to finish an essay that was due next week. What could he say? He was Alexander Hamilton's son. He was so caught up in his writing that he didn't realize George had walked in until he heard a scoff from beside him.

"Isn't that due in, like, a week?" George asked, raising an eyebrow. Philip sighed and nodded, falling onto his back on his bed. George scoffed again. "God, you're just like your dad. Obnoxious. You think you're better than everyone else just because you're smart," George hissed.

Philip's heart slightly broke. "Why do you hate me so much?" he asked as he sat up, tears filling his eyes. "What did I ever do to you?! All I ever did to you was be nice! I didn't do a damn thing wrong! And I'm obnoxious?! Why don't you take a look in the mirror, Eacker! You're the one who's obnoxious. I get it, you hate me but don't you dare bring my father into this. He never did anything to you. Not a thing. You're ridiculous, Eacker. You treat me like shit for no reason! I mean, really. What did I do?!"

 "You made me love you!" George shouted back. "You made me fall in love with you and I'm not supposed to. I'm not allowed to. It's wrong of me to like a boy, at least that's what my dad says. That's why I hate you. That's why I treat you like shit. Because I fell in love with you and I hate myself for it," he said, his voice cracking a few times. Philip's eyes widened and his face changed from one of anger to one of sadness and sympathy. George scoffed and wiped his own tears. "Whatever. I'm going," he mumbled, turning to walk away.

 "Wait!" Philip said, grabbing George's wrist. George tensed up and refused to look at Philip. He assumed Philip was just holding him back so he could make fun of him. Philip gently turned George to face him. George sniffled and looked away from Philip's eyes. He felt vulnerable and he hated it.

Philip gently tilted George's head up with his index finger and looked into George's eyes. "George, why didn't you tell me?"

"B-because, I'm ashamed and embarrassed and confused. I-I've never had a crush on anyone before a-and my dad has always told me it's wrong to be with another man. I-I'm sorry I've treated you so horrible but I just didn't know what to do," he whispered, a tear slipping from his eye again. Philip gently wiped George's tears and kissed his forehead.

"George, love is love and you can't change that. If you like girls, then that's okay. If you like boys, then that's okay, too. Gender shouldn't matter, and to me, it doesn't. I'm sorry that that's what your father has taught you because that is just wrong on so many levels. Love is love and love cannot be changed."

George sniffled and nodded. "Love is love."

A/N : I actually kinda like this one :)

~Ciera ❤