Mullette!

Lafayette yawned as he opened the door to his apartment. His friends, Hercules, Alexander, and John, were supposed to be coming over to celebrate his twenty-first birthday. Lafayette yawned again and flopped onto his bed once he reached his room. He snuggled into the sheets and drifted off to sleep.

~~~

Hercules smiled to himself and knocked on Lafayette's door. He was by himself because John and Alex told him they would come by later. They didn't explain why they just said they would come later.

Hercules frowned slightly after Lafayette didn't answer. He knocked again but the knocks went unanswered. He pulled out the spare key that Lafayette gave him and unlocked the door. He carefully stepped in and looked around, closing the door behind himself.

"Lafayette?" Hercules quietly called out as he walked closer to Lafayette's bedroom. He quietly sighed in relief as he heard Lafayette's snores. He smiled to himself and looked into Lafayette's room, seeing the small cinnamon roll curled into a ball on his bed.

He quietly snickered and walked over, carefully sitting on the bed beside Lafayette. Lafayette stirred slightly but didn't quite wake up yet.

Lafayette subconsciously moved closer to Hercules. Hercules smiled down at Lafayette and gently stroked his hair.

(About 10 minutes later)

Lafayette groaned quietly and moved closer to Hercules, his source of warmth. Hercules chuckled and patted Lafayette's hair. Lafayette opened his eyes and looked up at Hercules. Lafayette blushed slightly and quickly moved away from Hercules.

"H-hercules! I didn't think you would be here until later," Lafayette laughed awkwardly and sat up in the bed, rubbing one of his eyes. Hercules chuckled.

"Yeah. I'm here. Sorry I came so early. Alex and John said they're gonna come by later so I was thinking maybe I could take you out to do something for a little bit. I mean, only if you want to-"

"Hercules, of course. I would love to hang out with you. Just let me change clothes first, okay?" Hercules nodded and walked out of Lafayette's room, closing the door behind him.

Lafayette quickly stood up and found a nice pair of jeans and a comfortable sweater. He changed into those clothes and fixed his bun, a few small curls falling and framing his face. He grabbed his wallet and walked out of his room and smiled at Hercules.

"Let's go!" Lafayette cheered, grinning. Hercules smiled back and led them out of Lafayette's apartment, locking the door behind themselves.

~~~

Lafayette drunkenly giggled and leaned on Hercules. Hercules blushed softly and chuckled quietly as he watched Lafayette.

"Come on, Laf. I think you've had enough to drink," he laughed and helped Lafayette stand up. Lafayette leaned on Hercules, swaying slightly. Hercules wrapped an arm around Lafayette's waist to hold him up. He quickly paid for the drinks and started walking Lafayette back to his apartment.

Lafayette hiccuped and giggled as he looked up at Hercules. Hercules chuckled as he looked down at Lafayette. Lafayette blushed softly and hid his face in Hercules's chest as they continued walking.

~~~

Hercules unlocked Lafayette's apartment and led Lafayette to his room. He gently laid Lafayette on the bed and smiled down at him.

"I'm gonna go grab a glass of water for you," Hercules said, starting to turn away. Lafayette grabbed Hercules's wrist and dragged him down on the bed.

"Nooo, stay," Lafayette whined, cuddling into Hercules's side. Hercules's cheeks heated up and he hesitantly wrapped his arms around Lafayette's waist. Lafayette looked up at Hercules, a certain look in his eyes.

"I'm gonna kiss you," Lafayette whispered quickly before he pressed his lips to Hercules's, quickly closing his eyes. Hercules closed his eyes and gently kissed back. He never admitted it, but he had always wanted to kiss Lafayette. He had always wanted to date Lafayette.

A few moments later, Lafayette pulled away breathlessly. He panted softly and looked up into Hercules's eyes. Hercules now recognised the look as love. Hercules smiled at Lafayette and gently pecked his lips again.

"Happy birthday, Lafayette."

A/N : This is kinda garbage but I thought it was kinda cute??

~Ciera ❤