Hambury!

Requested by ApatheticGrey

Samuel sighed as he glanced up at the slowly ticking clock. 2:55. Only five more minutes until he could go home and be free from this hell known as school. He quietly yawned and brushed some hair out of his eyes as he impatiently waited for the bell to ring.

Five minutes later, the bell finally rang. Samuel quickly shoved his things into his backpack and practically ran out of the crowded school. He sighed in relief and started his journey home. Normally, he would walk home with his best friend, Alexander, but he had debate after school today.

He quietly hummed a sweet melody to himself as he walked. He smiled softly and looked up. He instantly looked back down as he saw a man walking. He had always hated making eye contact with people he didn't know.

The man suddenly walked up to Samuel and roughly grabbed his arm. Samuel looked up, his eyes wide with fear.

"Get in my car with me," the man grumbled with a deep voice. Samuel instantly froze and his eyes started watering. He began struggling to breathe. He figured he was going to be kidnapped and possibly killed but he couldn't bring himself to do anything other than panic.

"Hey!" a voice called out. It was familiar but Samuel had squeezed his eyes shut, afraid to even look at the man. An arm suddenly wrapped around Samuel's waist and he flinched.

"Hey, babe. Was this guy bothering you?" the voice asked, pulling Samuel closer. Samuel opened his watery eyes and saw Alexander. He relaxed slightly and nodded, sniffling. Alexander glared at the guy and growled.

"Back off," Alexander growled, scowling at the guy. The man gulped and nodded, running off to his car. Alexander still scowled and started walking, gently pulling Samuel with him. After hearing the car drive away, Alexander unwrapped his arm from Samuels waist and cupped Samuel's cheeks, his eyes wide with concern. He wiped Samuel's tears.

"Oh my gosh, Sam! Did he hurt you in any way?" Alexander asked quickly. Samuel bit back a sob and shook his head. Alexander pulled Samuel into his chest and let him cry for a few minutes.

"Here. Get on my back," Alexander murmured softly, bending down. Samuel sniffled and crawled onto Alexander's back. He wrapped his arms around Alexander's neck and his legs around Alexander's waist. Alexander gently grabbed Samuel's legs to keep him from falling and started walking towards Samuel's house.

~~~

Alexander walked into Samuel's room and gently set Samuel on the bed. Samuel had fallen asleep on the way there and was now still peacefully sleeping on the bed. Alexander carefully sat down on the bed beside Samuel and gently tucked some loosed hair behind Samuel's ear. Alexander sighed softly and closed his eyes.

Samuel stirred slightly after a few minutes and opened his eyes. Alexander looked down at Samuel and smiled weakly. Samuel smiled slightly and wrapped his arms around Alexander's neck. Alexander blushed softly and gently hugged Samuel back.

"Thank you for saving me," Samuel whispered.

"What are best friends for?" Alexander muttered, sighing softly.

Samuel and Alexander both felt a pang in their hearts when the words 'best friend' came out of Alexander's mouth. Alexander refrained from saying anything, though.

"Wait. Don't you have debate today?" Samuel questioned softly. Alexander shook his head.

"Nope. It was cancelled and I was trying to catch up to you so I could walk you home but..." Alexander trailed off. Samuel shuddered and nodded. Samuel heard Alexander mumble, "I'm sorry I didn't get there quick enough." Samuel quickly shook his head.

"No. No, don't apologize. I should have stopped him. I should have been string enough to stop him," Samuel said quickly, looking up at Alexander with his big brown eyes. Alexander sighed and shook his head pulling Samuel into a hug.

"Je t'aime, Samuel," Alexander whispered. Samuel frowned softly.

"Alexander, you know I don't speak French."

A/N : Sorry for the sad atmosphere. I haven't really been feeling good and that effects my writing but I hope you enjoyed anyways. I'm sorry if this is not what you wanted. I can do something else if this isn't what you wanted.