✉ 이십사 편지 ✉

kang nari's been staring at the blank white paper resting on her table with her fountain pen being spun by her slender fingers. there were also random stickers being piled on her side with envelopes in different colors being scattered on her bed.

the clock struck at 12 am but it never bothered her to take a sleep already.

"what should i tell him?" she muttered to herself. "ah. shit," she suddenly groaned, gently massaging her temple to ease her attacking migraine.

she put down her pen for awhile, rested her body on her bed, and stared at the plain ceiling of her room.

running thoughts about him were invading her mind and she couldn't do anything to put a halt on it. maybe that was the reason why she was having a hard time to fall asleep. and maybe that's the reason why she decided to write those thoughts down, however, the ballpoint of her pen hadn't even touch the rough surface of her paper yet.

nari couldn't write anything.

her mind went blank when she was about to write it.

she rose up and sat again; stared at the paper as she remember the eloquent adage her mother had told her.

"always ask what your heart wants. because heart knows better what you really want to do. it knows you better than your mind."

nari held her pen again, but this time she knew in her heart what she should write for him.

~¤~

in which a girl sent 24 letters for kim namjoon everyday until the last day of her life

-

a/n: heyy, guys. i'm trying to write a different style of writing so i hope you'll like it. lower case is intended and this will be written in semi-epistolary novel (letter form in specific) since i'm gonna put a narration.

ps: dedicated to BiteTeaFull eto na. tatapusin ko na para sa'yo haha. nabulok na 'yung portrayer so eto na lang. haha. don't hate me after this. labyu.

pps: notice the first letter of the last word in every chapter.