C74 - Hayden's using us?

Without answering Xavier, I headed back inside. "How could he know?" Dane asked, pushing at Hayden. "Calm down, Dane," Hayden said, holding up his hands to declare peace or whatever. I abruptly stopped walking to get a hold of the current situation. "You led him here, didn't you?" Dane hissed. Adeline was smirking in the corner, sitting there overly proud with her legs crossed and all. "What's going on?" I stammered. "Alexander is here," Adeline informed, grinning at me. So it was, in fact, him I saw some minutes ago then. I swallowed oddly as I nodded slowly, hoping she wouldn't question me about anything. "Why would it matter to you that he dies anyway, Dane?" Hayden scoffed, pulling away from Dane's grip. "Wait, what? Who will die?" I stuttered. Dane turned around so that he faced me, and his facial expression didn't look very comforting. "Who do you think?" Adeline raised an eyebrow. Her resting bitch-face came back to view, like usual. To my surprise, Xavier suddenly burst out into laughter. "What's so funny?" Adeline scoffed loudly. "The three of you are gonna go up against Alexander, Jace, and Zane right here in Canada without backup?" he snickered. «Who said we don't have any backup, Xavier? I have you and Diana aka Zane's girlfriend. That's all that I need.» Wait, what? Hayden's gonna use Xavier and me against them? How wrong could I be...