Prologue

Rain was pouring, thunder was booming, and lightning was flashing, and in that storm was a young woman running with her infant in her arms, which was you. The infant was wrapped in a blanket and shielded by her mother, trying not to let her infant get soaked. The young soaked woman didn't know where she was running and didn't care as long as you were safe. How did all start? Well let's go back and see.

When you were born, you were born healthy, but there was one problem. You were also blind. When you were born, all you can see was darkness, you felt yourself blink, but still couldn't see, you were hoping this was temporarily and soon will clear up, but it only did a little, when it cleared up a little you could only see mostly dark, but also blurred colorless shadows.

You couldn't tell what was what, so you have to live off your other senses. Your hearing was also a bit sharp, so you could hear a lot of things. You remember being in a colorless lit room. You heard the beeping of machines, and you were being carried by a doctor to your parents, your mother was still laying on the bed and your father sat in the chair beside her, both watching as the doctor entered the room with you in their arms.

The doctor handed you to your mother. Your mother was happy to finally see you and your father smiled at the sight of seeing you.

"She's beautiful.." Your mother said.

"Indeed.. but there is one problem.." The doctor said.

"What is it?" Your mother asked.

"Well, she is blind.." The doctor said.

"Oh.." Your mother said, but usually instead of being disappointed she felt a bit sad, she didn't think you were going to be blind, but accepted the problem. Your dad on the other hand was trying to be happy, but I don't think he was too fond of having a blind child in the house, but he faked his happiness, so nobody would suspect anything.

Once the day came for you to be taken home. Your mother was in the same room with you, getting you dressed to leave, she put you in a (f/c) onsie and a (favorite animal) on the front of it, and put a matching color hat that goes with the onsie. Your mother carried you to the car in your baby car seat.  (I forgot what they're called, so I'm just gonna say baby car seat.. Don't judge me DX)

Once you arrived home, your mother took you up to your room, you were still asleep, and slowly and gently set you down in your crib.

~~~~~~~~Two years later (yeah I wanted to skip..) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm sorry, but I can't handle having a blind child in the house, it's just too much responsibility compared to a normal child." Your father said arguing with your mother.

"BUT YOU SAID YOU WERE READY NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!" Your mother yelled back.

"WELL I WASN'T EXPECTING TO ACTUALLY HAVE A CHILD THAT'S BLIND, SERIOUSLY WHAT ARE THE ODDS OF IT!?" Your father yelled.

"THE ODDS DON'T MATTER, YOU SAID YOU WERE READY AND THAT'S WHAT MATTERS." Your mother said.

"WELL I'M SORRY, BUT I CAN'T HANDLE THIS. WE SHOULD'VE JUST DROVE TO AN ADOPTION CENTER AND LEAVE HER THERE!" Your father screamed, making your mother angrier.

"HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT! JUST BECAUSE SHE'S BLIND DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING, I MEAN YEAH SHE MIGHT NEED A LITTLE MORE CARING, BUT REALLY, YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE THIS WAY!" Your mother yelled full of anger. Luckily the walls of the house were thick and the door to your room was closed, so you couldn't be woken up.

"I CAN'T HANDLE THIS.. EITHER YOU GET RID OF HER, OR I WILL!" Your father said.

"NO SHE IS MY BABY, AND I WILL DECIDE IF I DO OR NOT." Your mother yelled.