The Endoskeleton?

~~~~~~~~~~Your POV in a dream~~~~~~~~~

After I fell asleep, I woke up in total darkness, or I thought I woke up. I looked around, nothing but darkness. I don't know if my vision was totally blacked out, or it was really nothing but darkness. Soon I saw a light, it was really bright, which caused me to squint my eyes a little.

Wait.. can I actually see? Usually the light doesn't affect me that much, or it was just really bright that it did cause me to squint. I was curious about why the light was there, so I started walking towards it. I watched as the closer I got, the more the light covered the darkness.

I kept walking until I was completely in nothing but light. 

"H-Hello..?" I managed to say.

I heard what sounded like footsteps.

"I-Is someone there?" I asked, starting to feel a bit scared.

I looked around me, nothing. Even though I didn't see anything, the footsteps sounded like they were becoming louder, which made me look around a lot. 

"Hello child." A deep, kinda ghostly like voice said.

I quickly turned around to see a purple bear. Wait, so I can see.. I've always wondered what it was like to see things. I looked at the shadowy figure more. It looked so clear and not blurred and colorless for once.

"W-Who are you..?" I asked kinda quiet.

"My name is Shadow Freddy." He said.

"Oh.. I'm (y/n)." I said.

"Yes, I've heard and seen a lot about you." He said.

"How?" I asked.

"Well you see I'm a hallucination, or a shadow just to make it simpler." He said.

"I can choose if I want to make myself visible or not in the real world, but I mostly just watch from the darkness." He said.

"Oh.." I said.

Usually in my dreams I am still blind, but for some reason, I was able to see in this dream. 

"Are you the reason why I can see in this dream?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yes, I want you to see what the others looked like, I can tell you've been curious." He said.

I saw him snap his fingers and all the toys appeared by him. I looked at each one of them. What got me was Mangle, she looked like someone just tore her apart, I felt kinda bad. Balloon Boy looked like a kid, even his voice kinda sounded like a kid a bit older than me.

I looked at the Marionette he was taller than the toys and was really skinny. Another thing that caught my eye was what was standing by the Marionette. It looked like some metal skeleton.

I lifted my finger to point.

"W-What is that?" I asked kind of nervous, it looked a bit scary, but mostly weird.

Yes, it's this Endoskeleton.